kyhunting.net

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

kyhunting.net

Postby goosemaster15 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:57 pm

anyone know why i cant reg. on it says it has been turned off
goosemaster15
hunter

Re: kyhunting.net

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 am

i HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM i WISH WE HAD A ANSWER
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Postby ChasinTail » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 am

I know this thread is old but it wont let me register either. Says the admin has to activate my account but it never happens, been waiting for months.

Theres so many good threads on there that i wanna post in. Really pisses me off when i try to and i remember that i cant.

If someone here has an acc there would you please message the admin and link them to this thread or let them know whats happening.

Thanks
ChasinTail
hunter

Postby mmayes » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 pm

I wasn't aware thedy were on lock down there

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby mox » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Had an acct there yrs ago but only read never posted. This little mox jr. has me runnin ragged with no time to post. Then again I've lost interest here bc there's not much on this site anymore. May need to spend more time over at kentucky hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 am

There's definetly more discussion there. I mainly just get on DHC for the dog forum. I enjoy looking through the working dog pic thread. I should start one up on kyhunting not much retriever talk over there.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Postby ChasinTail » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am

Hey buddy will you message an admin on there and ask if they'll approve my account?

My username is ChasinTail. I can log in, just can't post or anything else. Been dying to get in on some of the threads.

Thanks
ChasinTail
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:52 pm

mox wrote:Had an acct there yrs ago but only read never posted. This little mox jr. has me runnin ragged with no time to post. Then again I've lost interest here bc there's not much on this site anymore. May need to spend more time over at kentucky hunting.

Why don't you spend more time with little Mox jr. Instead of being a dead beat dad and wasting your time on a forum!! I wish I had a dad like you... Real quality!!
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby mmayes » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:13 am

WildDuckman wrote:
mox wrote:Had an acct there yrs ago but only read never posted. This little mox jr. has me runnin ragged with no time to post. Then again I've lost interest here bc there's not much on this site anymore. May need to spend more time over at kentucky hunting.

Why don't you spend more time with little Mox jr. Instead of being a dead beat dad and wasting your time on a forum!! I wish I had a dad like you... Real quality!!

Baits in the water, and seems to have decent action. Will it get a bite? Thanks the 10,000.00 question

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 am

WildDuckman wrote:

Kids go to bed early and to school. You still have free time being a father. Apparently you didn't have great parents or they would have taught you what RESPECT is. How do you have friends when you talk to people like you do on this forum. I guess you get a kick out of aggervating people???
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:40 pm

brsutton86 wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:

Kids go to bed early and to school. You still have free time being a father. Apparently you didn't have great parents or they would have taught you what RESPECT is. How do you have friends when you talk to people like you do on this forum. I guess you get a kick out of aggervating people???

I have plenty of friends.... I just don't understand who pulled your chain?? I was referring to the dead beat dad! Anyways respect and integrity is my middle name!!

Anyone have any honey holes they're willing to share?
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:33 pm

I have plenty of friends.... I just don't understand who pulled your chain?? I was referring to the dead beat dad! Anyways respect and integrity is my middle name!!

Anyone have any honey holes they're willing to share?[/quote]

Your name is Wild Respect Integrity Duckman?
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:48 am

This my old buddy Feedtown from the Doomers?

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby GoBlue82 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:18 am

mmayes wrote:This my old buddy Feedtown from the Doomers?

Well, this place just got a lot more interesting.
GoBlue82
hunter

Postby DUCK HUNTER123 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 am

Feetdown,

What did you do to get Banned from kyhunting.net
DUCK HUNTER123
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:26 am

DUCK HUNTER123 wrote:Feetdown,

If he doesn't respond PM me and I will tell ya

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Due to the ongoing sensitive investigation into that matter I am not at liberty to say. There is some really good people over there and I miss them dearly. Hopefully during my time away things will not fall apart. The seed of DOOM was planted there many moons ago and I plan to take this time to sit back and watch it grow.

In the meantime what the, is this thing :sarcmark:
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

feetdownky wrote:

Due to the ongoing sensitive investigation into that matter I am not at liberty to say. There is some really good people over there and I miss them dearly. Hopefully during my time away things will not fall apart. The seed of DOOM was planted there many moons ago and I plan to take this time to sit back and watch it grow.

Glad to see that it is indeed the Feedtown of old. Welcome aboard. :beer:

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 am

feetdownky wrote:

Sacrasm symbol... Honey Hole stuff
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 am

So your telling me the intelligence level of this dive is so low I need a symbol to indicate I am being scharcastic? This is going to be fun.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 am

feetdownky wrote:So your telling me the intelligence level of this dive is so low I need a symbol to indicate I am being scharcastic? This is going to be fun.

:sarcmark: :clapping:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:53 am

WildDuckman wrote:
feetdownky wrote:So your telling me the intelligence level of this dive is so low I need a symbol to indicate I am being scharcastic? This is going to be fun.

:sarcmark: :clapping:

Nobody likes a suck up!
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 pm

I was being a prick!!! You OK with that??
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 pm

WildDuckman wrote:I was being a prick!!! You OK with that??

I thought you was the intregrity and respect guy?
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:22 pm

That's his alter ego he puts on every Sunday mornin.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Next

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting