ITS DEAD

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Re: ITS DEAD

Postby RNT_MAN » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:06 pm

WildDuckman wrote:
RNT_MAN wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:It may be dead on here, but I can say that my Wildrose retriever is a gem!! It cost me around $10,000... All worth it!!

I would love to see a $10,000 Wildrose Dog run. What titles does he have? My $600 HRCH, MH female needs a dog of that caliber to show her how its done. I train 5 days a week if you ever want to come run him.

You may need a dog of my caliber to teach your dog the ropes, but unfortunately I don't train with dogs that aren't Wildrose dogs. Other dogs have bad habits that are over looked and laughed at. So I couldn't take the chance of my dog being negatively influenced by a cull dog of that nature. Its said to say, but I cant train 5 days a week due to working.... But when things slow down, I typically take my Champ out 1 day a week to keep him razor sharp!!! I charge admission, so you may want to get in line..... :smile:

I was being serious about wanting to see him run as wild rose dogs are trained differently than the methodology I use in training. Based on your response though I now know what kind of dog he is and am no longer interested. Just another hot head afraid to put his money where his mouth is. That dog will never see a test because you Sir will get laughed back to your truck when your dog gets his d%#k ran in the dirt. If you ever decide to put him in a test just let me know. If he passes a finished or master level test I'll get your entry fee.
"Blow blow cold north wind, blow those mallard greenheads in.."
"Kill counts are for snipers and fighter pilots, not duck hunters."
RNT_MAN
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Some people love stirring the pot.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 am

Like I said previously in this thread. My dog does all I need him to do, and I have $1,000 in him. If I spent anymore, I would expect more, but would also be training all the time and running tests. I will probably run tests on the next pup when I have more time to train. As for now, I just enjoy watching him pick up birds and bring em back. I'm just glad I don't have a dog that cost $10,000.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 am

KyFowl20 wrote:Like I said previously in this thread. My dog does all I need him to do, and I have $1,000 in him. If I spent anymore, I would expect more, but would also be training all the time and running tests. I will probably run tests on the next pup when I have more time to train. As for now, I just enjoy watching him pick up birds and bring em back. I'm just glad I don't have a dog that cost $10,000.

You're just mad you don't have $10,000 to spend on a dog!!! :yes:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 am

RNT_MAN wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:
RNT_MAN wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:It may be dead on here, but I can say that my Wildrose retriever is a gem!! It cost me around $10,000... All worth it!!

I would love to see a $10,000 Wildrose Dog run. What titles does he have? My $600 HRCH, MH female needs a dog of that caliber to show her how its done. I train 5 days a week if you ever want to come run him.

You may need a dog of my caliber to teach your dog the ropes, but unfortunately I don't train with dogs that aren't Wildrose dogs. Other dogs have bad habits that are over looked and laughed at. So I couldn't take the chance of my dog being negatively influenced by a cull dog of that nature. Its said to say, but I cant train 5 days a week due to working.... But when things slow down, I typically take my Champ out 1 day a week to keep him razor sharp!!! I charge admission, so you may want to get in line..... :smile:

I was being serious about wanting to see him run as wild rose dogs are trained differently than the methodology I use in training. Based on your response though I now know what kind of dog he is and am no longer interested. Just another hot head afraid to put his money where his mouth is. That dog will never see a test because you Sir will get laughed back to your truck when your dog gets his d%#k ran in the dirt. If you ever decide to put him in a test just let me know. If he passes a finished or master level test I'll get your entry fee.

I wasn't being a hot head.... I was being facetious!!!!

Since you live in southern Illinois don't ya think it would be tough for us to meet up hot shot??? Bc I can tell ya one thing, I'm not driving that distance to prove someone wrong!!! Unless you want to bring say....You're wifey!!! :thumbsup:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby beak_buster2013 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 am

$10,000 for a dog???? :eek: You guys are nuts!!! My golden retriever does 200yd blinds and I got him from the humane society as a pup. Money dont mean chit as long as you train em good. I think you should have spent $10,000 on therepy!!
beak_buster2013
Newb

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:06 am

WildDuckman wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:Like I said previously in this thread. My dog does all I need him to do, and I have $1,000 in him. If I spent anymore, I would expect more, but would also be training all the time and running tests. I will probably run tests on the next pup when I have more time to train. As for now, I just enjoy watching him pick up birds and bring em back. I'm just glad I don't have a dog that cost $10,000.

Your right, I don't have $10,000 extra to spend, but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't spend it on a dog. That's a down payment on a piece of hunting land that you could have for life. That $10,000 you spent is going to get buried in the ground in 10 years.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby brsutton86 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:42 am

You didn't pay for the caliber of dog. You payed for the training. Any of the great pro trainer can make a decent pedigreed dog a great dog. Pedigrees just show its in there blood. Half the fun to me is the training part. I wouldn't want to spend money especially that much when that's the fun in the first place. I will have a lot of pride when I train my dog to MH myself. Some don't want to take the time, some don't have the time. To each is own. My pup is out of chris aikens "slick" which is a top of line. Its up to me to see how far I can take mine.
Livin' the hive life
Buy USA raw honey

Christian Waterfowlers Assoc.
http://www.thecwa.org
brsutton86
hunter

Postby mmayes » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

beak_buster2013 wrote:$10,000 for a dog???? :eek: You guys are nuts!!! My golden retriever does 200yd blinds and I got him from the humane society as a pup. Money dont mean chit as long as you train em good. I think you should have spent $10,000 on therepy!!

I would love to see the Humane Society dog lined up against the 10,000.00 dog. The who difference in the person with the 10,000.00 dog and anyone else is the amount of time the actual person has spent with the dog and personally working it and the factor of I have to show the world how much money I have/spent. To most people Respect is Earned not Bought. I love it when Ego is the driving force behind the dog. I begin to feel sorry for the dog.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:

Your right, I don't have $10,000 extra to spend, but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't spend it on a dog. That's a down payment on a piece of hunting land that you could have for life. That $10,000 you spent is going to get buried in the ground in 10 years.

On a piece of land you can have for years to come??? You and a couple of dingbats Spent $2000 for a year lease!!a year is not forever and$10,000 won't get you far in today's market... It is 2013 ya know!!

Second off, I didn't and don't now have time to spend traning a dog to the level that my dog is at!!! So I paid for it.... For those that have the time good for you!
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:56 am

WildDuckman wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:

On a piece of land you can have for years to come??? You and a couple of dingbats Spent $2000 for a year lease!!a year is not forever and$10,000 won't get you far in today's market... It is 2013 ya know!!

Second off, I didn't and don't now have time to spend traning a dog to the level that my dog is at!!! So I paid for it.... For those that have the time good for you!

Yes I did. It cost us $500 per person. I would love to buy a piece of land instead of leasing if I had the amount of money that you boast about having.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:46 pm

KyFowl20 wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:
KyFowl20 wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:

Yes I did. It cost us $500 per person. I would love to buy a piece of land instead of leasing if I had the amount of money that you boast about having.

Boast....??? You must of learned a new word. I never boasted about having money....Just comment one time on how much my dog cost me!! Than people started hating on me. It's cool though, because when people run you down and hate on yah, you know you must be doing something right in life!

If you’d do something other than mow yards, you might one day be able to by some land Johnny boy! :thumbsup:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Not everyone can kick back, work a M-F 9-5 state job and collect home free money from rental accounts that were handed to me. And yes I know I ruined a good thing I had going for me. It's all over now and none of anyone's business but mine. :rolleyes:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 pm

And it's must HAVE learned a new word. Not must OF learned a new word. :hi:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

This thread is dead. (For me) :hammer:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby RNT_MAN » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:26 pm

brsutton86 wrote:You didn't pay for the caliber of dog. You payed for the training. Any of the great pro trainer can make a decent pedigreed dog a great dog. Pedigrees just show its in there blood. Half the fun to me is the training part. I wouldn't want to spend money especially that much when that's the fun in the first place. I will have a lot of pride when I train my dog to MH myself. Some don't want to take the time, some don't have the time. To each is own. My pup is out of chris aikens "slick" which is a top of line. Its up to me to see how far I can take mine.

Slick is a hell of a dog. I've seen him run several times. The best feeling in the world is watching your dog run using the abilities that you have brought out in it. It's a great feeling when you can walk to the line and you no longer wonder if your dog can do it or not.
RNT_MAN
hunter

Postby RNT_MAN » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm

WildDuckman wrote:
RNT_MAN wrote:
WildDuckman wrote:
RNT_MAN wrote:

I wasn't being a hot head.... I was being facetious!!!!

Since you live in southern Illinois don't ya think it would be tough for us to meet up hot shot??? Bc I can tell ya one thing, I'm not driving that distance to prove someone wrong!!! Unless you want to bring say....You're wifey!!! :thumbsup:

It wouldn't be hard at all. Im actually on the KY/TN state line so nothing is too far. I never claimed to be a hot shot...I just enjoy training dogs. I am genuinely interested in how good Wildrose dogs are because I have never seen one run a test. Mike Stewart has a good business down in Oxford....I just want to see if the proof is in the pudding.
RNT_MAN
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 am

KyFowl20 wrote:Not everyone can kick back, work a M-F 9-5 state job and collect home free money from rental accounts that were handed to me. And yes I know I ruined a good thing I had going for me. It's all over now and none of anyone's business but mine. :rolleyes:

The state is a gravy job.... But hey, they pay my health insurance!!!

First off, I was never handed anything from my parents. I worked very hard getting to where i am. I work a full 8 hour day and than go home and manage my rental houses, storage units and commercial buildings when most people are home with their families, going out to eat, hunting and enjoying their evenings. Every property has been bought by me with my money and not a single penny has came from my ole man!!!! I deprive myself those things, so don't tell me things were handed to me!!!. Truth is, I never blew my money on senseless things like other did and still do.... I invest my money to work for me.

If you want to throw stones, I remember someones parents handing them a nice mowing business...just have their kid lose every account because he wasn't responsible enough to his butt out of bed and work!!!!

This thread is alive and well. (To me) :thumbsup:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby BBK » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm

WildDuckman wrote:
Boast....??? You must of learned a new word. I never boasted about having money....Just comment one time on how much my dog cost me!! Than people started hating on me. It's cool though, because when people run you down and hate on yah, you know you must be doing something right in life!

If you’d do something other than mow yards, you might one day be able to by some land Johnny boy! :thumbsup:

This whole thread has been you boasting about your money :wink:
Why do I shoot 3.5" for geese? Because they don't make a 4" yet!
BBK
hunter

Postby rank duck » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Wilduckman, exactly how old are you? Because you sounds like you're about 17.

Please learn the difference between "then" and "than" and then learn how to use them.

Finally, you might want to try not being such a ****.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:36 pm

rank duck wrote:Wilduckman, exactly how old are you? Because you sounds like you're about 17.

Please learn the difference between "then" and "than" and then learn how to use them.

This guy is late 20's that lives in Lawrenceville, his old name was Quackstackr 2 for they booted him.

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Sounds like a real winner...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 am

mmayes wrote:
rank duck wrote:Wilduckman, exactly how old are you? Because you sounds like you're about 17.

This guy is late 20's that lives in Lawrenceville, his old name was Quackstackr 2 for they booted him.

Mayes

Actually I live in Lawrenceburg..... The reason for the boot was bc I was making fun of low lifes like you all and they couldn't take it. Some big shots in high places thought I should go!! There's a few of you with a lot of clout!!
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 am

Edited by Mod.
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby Catdaddy89 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 am

This is sad. You can't fix stupid
Catdaddy89
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting