Status
Not open for further replies.

ITS DEAD

5K views 52 replies 12 participants last post by  mmayes 
#1 ·
It has sure gotten extremely slow around this place

Mayes

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll add a couple pictures for the sake of keeping this place from locking up. Chris is liable to put us on probation or something...

C
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374183070.340210.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374183141.392722.jpg

Attachments

#5 ·
So rusty I added em twice and didn't caption... That's Gus riding shotty to find some largemouths and mini Mox with his mini RNT original the other night.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Did a little paddlin' at jack's fork in MO couple wks ago. Here's the lunch spread and ol' small jaws (easy on my choice of footwear), then supper spread at the cabin:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374634760.974812.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374634793.637518.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374634872.176685.jpg

Attachments

#12 ·
Ultimate 12 by native Watercraft. Kind of a kayak/canoe hybrid.
And you're right, we're pants optional around here, inside and outside. Although not in the front yard...

#15 ·
WildDuckman said:
It may be dead on here, but I can say that my Wildrose retriever is a gem!! It cost me around $10,000... All worth it!!
What was that old saying about a fool and his money soon part???? :hi:

Dude no one cares how much money your daddy spent on a dog for you. If you were a competent hunter you would not have to brag about how much money you spend or who guided you.

Mayes

#16 ·
I'm in high hopes that, that post was a joke... Maybe not. My dog brings me dead stuff within arms reach, that's all I care about. No need for all the fancy stuff. I was once criticized about the way my dog was holding a snow... I was hunting and he was at home on the couch writing an $8,000 check for his mutt. What's that say??? :thumbsup:

#18 ·
KyFowl20 said:
I'm in high hopes that, that post was a joke... Maybe not. My dog brings me dead stuff within arms reach, that's all I care about. No need for all the fancy stuff. I was once criticized about the way my dog was holding a snow... I was hunting and he was at home on the couch writing an $8,000 check for his mutt. What's that say??? :thumbsup:
I wasnt criticizing you about your dog I was making fun of your dog, retard!! Learn the difference!! And second John is was $10,000!! I love how everyone says that they dont need a fancy dogs... That's an easy excuse to give!! Work harder in life and you will be able to afford "fancier" things!! And John.... I was sitting on the couch it's called working hard... How do you think I was able to buy the dog!! Ding ding ding!!!

Daddy didn't buy it, but if he did who really cares?? What matters is, is if you get it!!! John would know about getting something from his daddy.... And than throwing it all down the drain! Seasonal Solution!! ;) you take a jab a me Cop boy I take a sword to your side. It's ok though I still love you!

Good Day

#19 ·
Wow. That's all I have to say. I defended my dog, and get that kind of treatment? You are so full of yourself, you don't have a bit of respect for anyone around you. I never took a jab at your personal life and exploited it to everyone online. That's ok. Ill let you be the one that gets the last word. You are a piece of garbage and I hope you get satisfaction out of the meaningless money you will make in your life. I have everything I need and that's all I care about. Don't be surprised if that post you made causes you to have to change your username again. I have alot of close friends on this site.

#20 ·
Oh no Johnny boy.... You're going to have to use all that pull and power you have in life to get me kicked off. WoW... can you tell me how I could get to the same magnitude as you!!! Bc as the world knows....If you aren't in tight with the DHC guys you're pretty much left out in the cold. Are they the same retards that paid $3k for a lease in lex!!! haha

#23 ·
WildDuckman said:
It may be dead on here, but I can say that my Wildrose retriever is a gem!! It cost me around $10,000... All worth it!!
I would love to see a $10,000 Wildrose Dog run. What titles does he have? My $600 HRCH, MH female needs a dog of that caliber to show her how its done. I train 5 days a week if you ever want to come run him.

#25 ·
RNT_MAN said:
WildDuckman said:
I would love to see a $10,000 Wildrose Dog run. What titles does he have? My $600 HRCH, MH female needs a dog of that caliber to show her how its done. I train 5 days a week if you ever want to come run him.
You may need a dog of my caliber to teach your dog the ropes, but unfortunately I don't train with dogs that aren't Wildrose dogs. Other dogs have bad habits that are over looked and laughed at. So I couldn't take the chance of my dog being negatively influenced by a cull dog of that nature. Its said to say, but I cant train 5 days a week due to working.... But when things slow down, I typically take my Champ out 1 day a week to keep him razor sharp!!! I charge admission, so you may want to get in line..... :smile:

#26 ·
WildDuckman said:
RNT_MAN said:
WildDuckman said:
You may need a dog of my caliber to teach your dog the ropes, but unfortunately I don't train with dogs that aren't Wildrose dogs. Other dogs have bad habits that are over looked and laughed at. So I couldn't take the chance of my dog being negatively influenced by a cull dog of that nature. Its said to say, but I cant train 5 days a week due to working.... But when things slow down, I typically take my Champ out 1 day a week to keep him razor sharp!!! I charge admission, so you may want to get in line..... :smile:
I was being serious about wanting to see him run as wild rose dogs are trained differently than the methodology I use in training. Based on your response though I now know what kind of dog he is and am no longer interested. Just another hot head afraid to put his money where his mouth is. That dog will never see a test because you Sir will get laughed back to your truck when your dog gets his d%#k ran in the dirt. If you ever decide to put him in a test just let me know. If he passes a finished or master level test I'll get your entry fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.