question

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

question

Postby cluckmeister » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 am

This a bit off of the hunting subject, but, can any of you fine Kentucky fellows please tell me, if and where a man can purchase the finest Bourbon I've ever tasted called Kentucky Silk, a hunting buddy and I used to drink it years ago (we live in Kansas) and we used to buy it on trout fishing trips to Missouri, Hes retiring soon and I would like to get him a bottle as a gift, I cant find it any where, any info is appreciated, Thanks, and great hunting this year to all you fellows
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Re: question

Postby chrispbrown271 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:59 pm

From what I can find from a search it is no longer made and it was actually made in Cincinnati Ohio. Best I can tell they stopped making it in 2002.
Chris
chrispbrown271
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

Chris, Thank You for the info, Ive searched all over the net for it , I found a place in England that had it but they don't ship to the US. Also, I found out it was made in Ohio but the distiller had warehouses in Kentucky, I thought perhaps that even though its not produced any more there might be a member of the forum that might know of a stash somewhere. It was worth the try .
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Postby chrispbrown271 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Maybe try doing a search for a whiskey drinkers forum...I'm sure they are out there, they have forums for everything......and see if anyone there knows anything about it.
Chris
chrispbrown271
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:10 am

kentucky silk sounds like a strip club lol :eek:
teamoutlaw
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting