Corporal Punishment????

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Corporal Punishment????

Postby KyFowl20 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am

For those of you who haven't heard, there has been a triple (possibly more) homicide in danville this morning. Two guys walk into a pawn shop either selling stolen property or trying to hold the place up. Decide to cut down two employees and a customer. They are still at large and the whole city was put on lockdown for several hours.

Now..... My personal opinion is that people that commit murder on any level and are proven guilty should be publicly executed after trial. This would minimize the population of complete trash. It would also minimize crime rate. Be it right or wrong to you guys, I want to hear everyone's voices on this. The triple homicide occurred right down the road from my wife's place if employment not to mention my 2 year old sons daycare. Maybe I am heartless but I have no sympathy for these kinds of crimes. Mental illness or what be it, there is no excuse for this nonsense.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Re: Corporal Punishment????

Postby rank duck » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:21 am

how would it minimize the crime rate?
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:09 am

Would you be just as likely to murder someone if it meant death for you? Currently you would probably serve 25 years with parole. Be fed 3 meals a day, get to go outside everyday, workout, and watch tv. I'm pretty sure I would be a straight arrow if my punishment would be hanging or firing squad.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby rank duck » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 pm

yeah, you might want to check into that. When people are murdering someone, they're not exactly thinking about what their punishment might be.

Besides, I think you're talking about capital punishment. Not corporal punishment.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:40 am

You are correct. I was pretty livid when I made the post. Didn't pay much attention.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby rank duck » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:17 am

In a case where it's cut & dried, no questions about guilt, I'm all for taking 'em out back an shooting 'em to save the tax payers money. I just don't believe that harsh penalties drive the behavior of criminals, especially when it comes to murder.
- THIS SPACE FOR RENT -
rank duck
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 pm

To an extent I agree. If someone is dead set on committing murder, they will do it no matter what the consequences are. I believe most people think they can get away with it completely, or get off with a man slaughter charge and do 10 years after claiming unstable mindset or insanity. Basically what it boils down to is that this country has become pussified. Sorry mods...Couldn't think of a different word that suited they way I felt.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Running over a police officer with their truck???... Does that qualify for a hanging?? I know someone we could start with!! :grooving:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Does stealing energy drinks from Sportsman's Warehouse qualify too??? Bc he's going to be in big trouble when he reads this!! I assume the admin will pull the lever???
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

How about hunting the day before opener on a public lake and getting a $900 ticket. I think that's a pretty smooth move also. Especially for someone who had been hunting for several years. :yes:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Just to set the record straight, I didn't actually even touch a police officer with my truck. I had a clear shot through the interaection and he jumped out from behind an ambulance and tried to stop me when I had a green light. He was 10 steps from my drivers door when he fired 2 shot off at my tires. Shows how idiotic most people are from lawrenceburg. :no:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

As for the drink from sportsmans warehouse, I spent $110 when I checked out. Most reasonable people would believe me when I say that It was an accident. I had set it down next to the decoys while I was shopping. Why would I steal a $2 drink and spend $110 in there. Doesn't make much sense to me. And believe me, I'm not explaining myself to you. I just don't want all of the contributing members to think I'm some kind of criminal.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:45 am

KyFowl20 wrote:Just to set the record straight, I didn't actually even touch a police officer with my truck. I had a clear shot through the interaection and he jumped out from behind an ambulance and tried to stop me when I had a green light. He was 10 steps from my drivers door when he fired 2 shot off at my tires. Shows how idiotic most people are from lawrenceburg. :no:

Last time I checked you are from lawrenceburg retard... You recently moved to Mercer County! You must have a criminal record that stretches to lburg and back to home... I can keep going on how retarded you are!!! Like guns going off in a boat that almost took their head off!! Or someones retarded dog running out of control at a boat ramp and it jumps into a loaded gun leaning against a boat and than the gun going off shooting across the parking lot at cave run!!!! Poor ole Tyson was scared to death!!! The list can go on and on!!!!! :grooving:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:24 am

Sounds to me like you don't have a clue what your talking about. Get your info straight before you run that mouth buddy. And no, I am not from lburg. Once again. Wrong
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Ok cowboy keep lying to yourself!
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:22 pm

You 2 are some real RBA's ain't ya. Which one of ya has the bigger Yeti? Or better yet, which one of ya has more decals on the back glass of your pickup?
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 am

feetdownky wrote:You 2 are some real RBA's ain't ya. Which one of ya has the bigger Yeti? Or better yet, which one of ya has more decals on the back glass of your pickup?

You should read all the threads he's ruined and then judge wether I'm acting like a real bad @ss. He is on here for one reason and that's to cause trouble. I'm getting the same vibe from you. Good luck on here, mods don't usually put up with trouble starters like kyhunting. But they are both Mia for some reason.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 am

KyFowl20 wrote:
feetdownky wrote:You 2 are some real RBA's ain't ya. Which one of ya has the bigger Yeti? Or better yet, which one of ya has more decals on the back glass of your pickup?

You should read all the threads he's ruined and then judge wether I'm acting like a real bad @ss. He is on here for one reason and that's to cause trouble. I'm getting the same vibe from you. Good luck on here, mods don't usually put up with trouble starters like kyhunting. But they are both Mia for some reason.

Johnny Johnny Johnny why so defensive??? You seem guilty!!!! Calm down....There isn't any cops on here that's going to arrest you!!! Remember you have connections on DHC!! haha

feetdownky.... I agree Johnny boy needs not to lash out. We all need to remember we are all duck smacking friends! :thumbsup:
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 am

KyFowl20 wrote:

Buy the Ticket, take the Ride.
About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 pm

He's on the ride as we speak!
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby KyFowl20 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:27 pm

WildDuckman wrote:He's on the ride as we speak!

Nah, no ride for me. I'm just enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself when you obviously think your clever and hilarious. It's amusing honestly.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Postby feetdownky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:33 pm

WildDuckman wrote:He's on the ride as we speak!

Ol' duecey,
I can clearly see you are still dinning at the children's table.
Ernest Hemingway
feetdownky
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 am

lol :huh:
teamoutlaw
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting