CentralKentucky

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

CentralKentucky

Postby KyDucker » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:09 pm

Anybody seen any ducks around Central Ky? I've been looking, thinking I would see a few after this cold snap, but I can't find any. I haven't even seen any Geese. How about you all?
KyDucker
Newb

Postby kyduck » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:47 pm

I have just seen the local geese lately. Around this area they don't seem to really start showing up until about 1-2 weeks of cold weather.
kyduck

Hunting in the bluegrass
kyduck
hunter

Migrators

Postby KyDucker » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:21 pm

A buddy of mine saw several hundred geese today and a few ducks sky high and flying south. I hope they don't pass us up. This was about 20 miles northwest of Lexington just to give you a general area.
KyDucker
Newb

Re: CentralKentucky

Postby KYDUCKHNTR » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:12 pm

[quote="KyDucker"]Anybody seen any ducks around Central Ky? I've been looking, thinking I would see a few after this cold snap, but I can't find any. I haven't even seen any Geese. How about you all?[/quote] ive seen some gadwall this week on the river in frankfort. not many ,but new ducks in area none the less.
KYDUCKHNTR
Newb

Outfitter or Guide

Postby 16gaKid » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:01 am

I am relatively new to KY. Can any one help me out with an outfitter/guide for duck hunting in the central/eastern KY. I live in the Richmond area.
16gaKid
Newb

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting