Fawking ice storm

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Fawking ice storm

Postby Rockbuggy1 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 am

:mad: This is total B S. Second weekend of season and we've got icy shards of snow shaped death making the roads too treacherous to drive on. Snow don't bother me but this ice is dangerous. Who all in western ky is gonna brave it in the morning?
Rockbuggy1
hunter

Re: Fawking ice storm

Postby COOTKILLER1313 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I will be my friend making the terrible trip to hodgensville tonight . Taken my son 1 st time out :biggrin: to show him what us duck hunters do . Be safe to all of those that will venture this weekend
COOTKILLER1313
hunter

Postby mmayes » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:32 am

I was out thursday, Friday , and Saturday and had no real problems drivign. I drove slow but i made it and had some good hunting

Mayes
mmayes
hunter

Postby mox » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 am

mmayes wrote:I was out thursday, Friday , and Saturday and had no real problems drivign. I drove slow but i made it and had some good hunting

Mayes

I was out also. Hunted Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. Had to leave an hour earlier than usual and drive slow but it was worth it. Back to the grind now!
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting