Louisville

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Louisville

Postby kyfowler » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:59 pm

I will be moving to Louisville to start school in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on where are some areas that I could hunt. I know I could hunt the River but don;t know how far up or down I have to go, also lakes or other rivers.
kyfowler
hunter

Postby kyduck » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:26 pm

The hunting I have done is just finding some good ponds in and around farmland. There are lots of places close to Louisville, you just have to get out and search for them.
Joining the local DU or Delta chapter would also be a good idea to get some advice from local hunters.
Best of luck
kyduck

Hunting in the bluegrass
kyduck
hunter

Postby eatboudin » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 pm

I'm new to L'ville also, KY too, for that matter. I'd really like to find some duck hunting opportunities near here. We should talk. Email me at eatboudin@yahoo.com
If God didn't want us to eat the animals, why did he make them out of meat?
eatboudin
hunter

Postby msummers » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Hey "Ville boys,
I grew up near Louisville, but on the other side of the River in IN. I know of some damn good spots in Perry Co., IN if you are interested in hunting in IN and want to drive about an hour. I no longer live close, but could direct ya where to go down there in IN.
msummers
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting