tryin to find a hunting partner around or near paducah ky

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

tryin to find a hunting partner around or near paducah ky

Postby duck_man » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:42 pm

i just moved to ky from northern michigan. ive hunted here this season in ballard county and had some luck. im lookin for sombody who can hunt during weekdays. i have a son who hunts with me on the weekends. i have all equipment for hunting water, and feild. i dont know anyone and id like to find someone who can hunt and fish anytime. also someone whod like to go in on renting pit blinds anywhere. and sombody who likes to snowgoose hunt.
duck_man
hunter

Can Hunt on the weekdays

Postby kendrey2 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:26 pm

I can hunt alot during the week. I work swing shift so I am off alot during the week. I used to hunt Ballard Co. alot before everyone got married and children. Sure interested in getting back out into the field again next season. I sold all of my stuff a few years back, but looking to get back into things again.
kendrey2
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Where you at in KY kendrey? county or city?
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Paducah

Postby kendrey2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm

West Paducah in the county.
kendrey2
hunter

Postby blockmaker » Tue May 20, 2008 8:55 am

I have a blind on reelfoot and i would love to trade some trips there for trips here. I liven in paducah now for 2 years, hunted a couple of times at ballard but it is a hassle .
blockmaker
hunter

Postby duck_man » Mon May 26, 2008 3:47 pm

yea id be interested in doing that, my name is mike, my phone # is 989-305-5116, u can call me anytime, ive hunted ballard a couple times with my son and weve done pretty good.
wack em' and stack em'
duck_man
hunter

Postby blockmaker » Tue May 27, 2008 11:54 am

Yea ive killed a few there, but i grew up at reelfoot and it is easy to get spoiled to just hopping in a boat, go get in the blind, kill a few birds eat a good meal and go home. I dont mind working for my birdsbut when you have to draw a blind, limit on your shells,leave at a certain time just takes a while to used to all that. My true e-mail is mparish@midwestblock.com.
blockmaker
hunter

Postby toxic » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:46 pm

duck_man...

i am also in paducah, if your still looking for someone to hunt or fish with this year shoot me a pm..i'm looking for a hunting and fishing partner as well..
toxic
Newb

Postby dukkiller » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 am

hey toxic or dukman im also looking for a hunting /fishing partner shoot me a pm if your interested
dukkiller
hunter

Postby teamoutlawjon2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:44 pm

me and my hunting buddys only had one day that we killed under 15 ducks in ballard you have to know where to go we use GPS and go where others are affraid to go for fear of being lost which we have been lost before thus for we bought a hand held GPS. we had one day where we killed over 50 and the last day we killed around 70 i will not specify as to how many we had hunting due to legal purposes but if your interested in hunting with us a few times we'd be happy to show you around. and we go to missouri to snow goose hunt also. and we also hunt missouri during the month of novemember. just email me back.
teamoutlawjon2
Newb

Postby big_country » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm

so you don't follow the conservation laws there buddy?
Dam Ducks
big_country
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm

teamoutlawjon2 wrote:me and my hunting buddys only had one day that we killed under 15 ducks in ballard you have to know where to go we use GPS and go where others are affraid to go for fear of being lost which we have been lost before thus for we bought a hand held GPS. we had one day where we killed over 50 and the last day we killed around 70 i will not specify as to how many we had hunting due to legal purposes but if your interested in hunting with us a few times we'd be happy to show you around. and we go to missouri to snow goose hunt also. and we also hunt missouri during the month of novemember. just email me back.

You're admitting to your guilt? I'd be careful doing that, especially since your other buddy has posted so many pictures on here. I'd be careful, you never know who is reading these forums. Regardless of what you do, I'd never broadcast it or even hint at it on here.[/b]
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting