Ky deer classic at Uncle Lee's!

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Ky deer classic at Uncle Lee's!

Postby teamoutlaw » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:56 am

http://www.kydeerclassic.org/

for us paducah boys its about an hour drive. but I have been told not only is it a deer classic they are one of the cheapest places to buy decoys etc. I called the guy and he said everything is marked down from ducks to deer so im making the trip along with my father, roger, and jon. so u guys should definately take advantage of this opportunity.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:58 am

teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Its about 15 minutes away from me. You can check out the prices at wingsupply.com, it's the website for Uncle Lees. Sometimes there are good deals, but for the most part they are average with other stores. The sale that matters the most is the New Years sale, thats where the good deals are. A dozen brand new Carry Lite goose shells w/ stakes for $30. :thumbsup:
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shoot_anything_man2 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

I live about 10 minutes from uncle lee's and i go there alot. I can't say that their prices are lots cheaper but they have good deals sometimes. I was there today and in the store they only had two kinds of duck decoys on the shelves. They had some greenhead gear and some other cheap brand. They might put more out this week though, i dont know. I only ended up spending $70 there today. And i should probably warn before you get there, the store will be full of people. Last year i was gonna stop in and see what they had but the parking lot was full so i decided to just go home. As for the deer classic, its pretty good and there are lots of things there.
shoot_anything_man2
hunter

Postby jamesmc » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm

duckbuster06 wrote:Its about 15 minutes away from me. You can check out the prices at wingsupply.com, it's the website for Uncle Lees. Sometimes there are good deals, but for the most part they are average with other stores. The sale that matters the most is the New Years sale, thats where the good deals are. A dozen brand new Carry Lite goose shells w/ stakes for $30. :thumbsup:

I went to the New years eve sale 2 years ago and got over $600 worth of stuff for around $150. Some things I got. Robo goose for $5.00, 2 great blue heron dekes for $5.00. Great deals to be had but get there early!!!
James McElfresh
Member DU
DU commitee member
Muscatatuck chapter

[quote="CLUTCHfan"]I'm a back-up dancer for Britney Spears. I've had ALOT of time off. quote]
jamesmc
Forum Moderator

Postby teamoutlaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

very good sale:

tent sale had goose decoys 2 bucks each, random decoys 2 bucks each.

1 dozen goose floaters for 24 bucks

halfsells for 20 bucks a dozen

duck decoys 2 each

doz of ducks 16 bucks

tons of camo gear.

an 80 dollar knight and hale duck call for 10.

* what I bought *

Mossy oak Break up pants and button up shirt for 15 bucks

Canada Goose decoy layout blind for 30

black and brown braided lanyard for 3

haydel's teal call for 8

I think the blind was worth the drive. i alomost bought one of the snow goose layout decoy blinds aswell but i didnt. i should of bought my drake 3/4 pull over in mossyoak bottomland but i held out and didnt when i should have got it.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Uncle lees

Postby duckaduck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 pm

You wouldnt believe the discounts i got. I was the group int he very back with boxes stacked. You also wouldnt believe wht time i got there.
duckaduck
Newb

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 am

i heard about u guys. lol. just go ahead and tells us. i didnt really need any decoys so it didnt bother me too bad. i would of left broke with crap i didnt really need haha. a buddy went inside and found a dozen ghg sleeper mallards for 17 bucks thats a great deal i thought.
teamoutlaw
hunter

sale

Postby duckaduck » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 am

We got a dozen ghg lifesize floaters for 19 dollars, half dozen ghg active style honkers for 29.00 and half dozen ringnecks for 12.00, alot more stuff but thts some fo the best. btw we got there at 9pm the day b4.lol
duckaduck
Newb

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting