just wanted everyone to know I lost a good friend. he was like the younger brother I never had. I took him on his first duck hunts when he was younger and got him his first snow, canada, and duck all in the same season. he was a really great kid and will miss him dearly. we have decided to mount a duck or goose with a plaque in his memory to give to his father.
a friend of his so he thought talked him into trying a new drug morphine tea that the boy supposively learned how to make. unfortunately he mixxed it too strong causing my friend to die. so a Life lesson is one time can kill you so guys stay away from the drugs.
MAYFIELD DRUG OVERDOSE - MANSLAUGHTER - Posted 08/26/08
A MAYFIELD TEENAGER HAS DIED FROM A DRUG OVERDOSE AND CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST THE MAN ACCUSED OF SUPPLYING THE DRUGS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO MANSLAUGHTER.
SATURDAY, 17-YEAR-OLD ADAM HOGARTY WAS PLACED ON ARTIFICIAL LIFE SUPPORT AT JACKSON PURCHASE MEDICAL CENTER.
GRAVES COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES SAYS HOGARTY WAS COMATOSE FROM A DRUG MIXTURE OF MORPHINE AND CODEINE... KNOWN ON THE STREET AS "MORPHINE TEA�.
18-YEAR-OLD ETHAN EDWARDS, ALSO OF MAYFIELD, WAS ARRESTED SUNDAY NIGHT ACCUSED OF GIVING THE DRUGS TO HOGARTY.
HOGARTY WAS TRANSPORTED TO NASHVILLE'S VANDERBILT HOSPITAL SUNDAY... ON MONDAY, HE WAS REMOVED FROM HIS LIFE SUPPORT.
ETHAN EDWARDS IS JAILED IN GRAVES COUNTY NOW FACING A CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MANSLAUGHTER.