my backup spot produces again

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

my backup spot produces again

Postby teamoutlaw » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:58 pm

we keep having to hunt the back up location since we are 1 for 6 at the draw at otter and the crowd gets no smaller in the week i promise ya that.

we have never shot so bad as a crew, out of 4 people. 1 gun so dirty stopped shooting after first volley. second had 2 different groups of woodies come in with none dropping, 2 teal in our face only getting 1, then 1 out of 2 ring knecks, some more missed woodies, shot into a group of twenty mallards very killable and only got one. had 5 light in the decoys and 5 fly off. single drake came in and right back out, another group of woodies flyin by. a back peddling in your face shoveler everyone unloaded (my gun messed up, taking turns with a buddy) and she flew off. two pairs of ringers missed. thats just to name a few. the birds we killed usually had others with it but we couldnt hit crap in that wind.

owell we still ended up knocking down 15 and coming out with 10. (the day i dont bring the dog, is they day I needed it the most.)

some pics from otter surrounding area

teamoutlaw
hunter

Postby mox » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:44 pm

at least you put some meat in the freezer man.
looks like a pretty nice back up spot.
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby DUCK HUNTER123 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Damn OUTLAW

I should come down and hunt with you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DUCK HUNTER123