Bradley Blinds! greatest pits/blinds made!!

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Bradley Blinds! greatest pits/blinds made!!

Postby honker1122 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 am

Bradley Blinds is the leader in waterfowl hunting blinds/pits. With there unmatched design and quality, Bradley Blinds are truly a once in a lifetime investment for anyones favorite hunting spot. Bradley blinds is also excited to be releasing a new model to the current line of pits/blinds. The new "Rice Field Edition" is a completely different design than the loved origional Bradley Blind! The "Rice Field Edition" will be offered in many different sizes which will hold the highest of quality Bradley Blinds prides themselves on, but will be sold at a much lower price!! I will keep everyone updated on the release date. Feel free to give Bradley Blinds any feedback of there product at anytime. Also, we can answer any questions that anyone might have! Please visit out web site at www.bradleyblinds.com

Owner
Bradley Blinds
www.bradleyblinds.com
honker1122@yahoo.com
(309)231-1449honker1122
DHC Sponsor

Private message
honker1122
DHC Sponsor

Re: Bradley Blinds! greatest pits/blinds made!!

Postby Idaho Mike » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

With as good a lookin pit blinds that you guys build your website is really lacking. I could not believe you don't even have any decent pictures displayed of your work. I need to hook you up :yes:
Idaho Mike
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting