Duck Hunting Forum banner

Toledo bend

9K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Duck Collector 
#1 ·
Just wondering how low it is? Thinking about running down there one day this week.

#4 ·
There's a list of open public launches.... Just google Toledo bend launches open... Far as a place to walk in.... I don't know of any..

#15 ·
Why not get your lazy self from in front of a computer and put in the time to find out! Two weeks ago that place was a ghost town, now there is people everywhere, why can't people just keep there mouths shut when it comes to where your hunting, if you ask anyone that hunts with us, you'll prob be going on a wild goose chase b/c the last thing we do is tell where we're hunting. I was at a truck stop this am 40 miles from Toledo bend and this guy walks up b/c I was in camo and proceeds to tell me that "they been murderin'em on tb!" I just dont get it!

#17 ·
rednek12982 said:
Why not get your lazy self from in front of a computer and put in the time to find out! Two weeks ago that place was a ghost town, now there is people everywhere, why can't people just keep there mouths shut when it comes to where your hunting, if you ask anyone that hunts with us, you'll prob be going on a wild goose chase b/c the last thing we do is tell where we're hunting. I was at a truck stop this am 40 miles from Toledo bend and this guy walks up b/c I was in camo and proceeds to tell me that "they been murderin'em on tb!" I just dont get it!
Do I know you? Me and my buddies been saying the same thing. It was a ghost town for opener with more birds than a hunter could ever dream of. The areas with birds have turned into parking lots and the birds are GONE. Loose lips coupled with people banging all day long at high birds have turned it from feast to famine.

#18 ·
baaawwwhahahahhahaha...thats what you people get posting weve got 3 limits every hunt....32 birds....5000-10000 ducks......ect. ect. ect........it was only a matter of time with posting comments like that before it was all over! If people want to brag thats fine but do not post things like north end of toledo bend hell for that matter even that you where on Toledo! Should just say NW LA on a lake......when a lakes 6+ feet low sure does shrink the huntable areas!

good luck the rest of the season....

#21 ·
cutem12 said:
:clapping: you got it, this forum is the reason TB is crowded....nailed it
Yea, dont think this forum caused it since 90% of the hunters out there are old good ol boys on golf carts and fourwheelers. The lakes down and easy to get to. When anybody can kill ducks like that everybody shows up.
I will admit though when I went there was about 10977665 other hunters out there. Ill take my spots up here. Yall can have that.

#22 ·
Toledo bend has always been crowded, depending on where you go. It's just worse now because the waters so low.

#23 ·
bawhahawhahwhwhahahhwha.....if you think this is the only site or only public place ive heard people are bragging about the ducks on Toledo you are crazy.....simply saying dont brag on any public place and not expect it to get crowded! And then complain about it! Dont Brag period! ....

#24 ·
bbbaaaaawwhahahahahawwhwha....If you don't like what is being discussed on a forum, simply stop reading it. This forum was created specifically to discuss duck hunting on Toledo Bend. No one has even hinted at any specific hunting spot on the lake. Is "North end" not discrete enough for you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.