Duck Hunting Forum banner

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

7K views 52 replies 42 participants last post by  Nathan Hoyt 
#1 ·
Well tell us where are you from : How old are you? what do you hunt ?
where do you hunt? Whats your name ? stuff like that.

Im from baton rouge , i duck hunt and dove hunt and do a little of squirrel and rabbit. i hunt in cameron parish and a place right out of New Roads.

#2 ·
29 yrs young, northeast louisiana,deer ducks deer and more ducks.i work for a concrete company i load trucks all day and when im off i have a small bussines M.J.Builders i do privacy fencing and small concrete jobs.I am married and have a 4 yr old..my life consist of work fishing,hunting,and last but not least my family.

#3 ·
21 from Lafayette, but a student at LSU. When im not hunting or at school I work in a wetlands research lab doing grant work.I deer, turkey, waterfowl, rabbit, squirrel, crow, and dove hunt. Hunt in Erwinville, Pecan Island, Grand Chenier, Kaplan, Gueydan, Opelousas and Lake Authur.

#5 ·
15, from baton rouge, Name's William, hunt in a place near vicksburg MS, called onward MS, also hunt around here...

Only hunt ducks, (dove is just duck pre-season)

I play football, powerlift, and run track from my highschool....
the only thing i love more than duck calling is duck hunting itself,

#8 ·
I'm 24, and from St. Francisville which is about 3o to 40 min. north of Baton Rouge. I'm an AVID duck and goose hunter. I also enjoy hunting for deer, wild hog's,squirrel's, rabbit's, dove's, ****'s and rail. I like fresh and salt water fishing also. I mostly hunt on family land in the Tunica hill's and Cat Island swamp. I hunt in Lake Aurthur, Angelina Plantation, Dulac, and Lake Marry, Miss. also. I love my state and it's culture.

LOUISIANA: great folks, great food, great huntin

Justin

#9 ·
ROLAND CORTEZ
THIBODAUX
33 YEARS OLD
I HUNT DUCKS AND GEESE AROUND THIBODAUX AND HOUMA MORGAN CITY :help: I'AM COMPETITION DUCK CALLER GOING AROUND THE SOUTHERN STATES TRYING TO GO TO THE WORLDS CONTEST :thumbsup:

#10 ·
22 yr old LSU student........will be alum after December :thumbsdown:
Hunt the WMA's around lake pontchartrain/slidell; my home is in Mandeville, La. Also grew up making a few hunts in SW La near Pine Island/Hathaway, etc. Always looking for new buddies and new areas to hunt. Will especially be looking to get into a lease of some sort for the '07-'08 season since i'll be living in Baton Rouge. Anyone with any leads around the Baton Rouge area please let me know.

#11 ·
Travis mcdonald from Glenmora La. 38 years old my dad started me out duck hunting at 8 years old i shoot a 12 lite Belgum Browning A-5 passed down from my grand paw , i realy miss that old man he sure was a piss cutter :yes: i hunt all over La. from open water to flooded timber. anyone needing sum duck called inn i lik to meet sum fello duck hunters and go new places gto hunt. i gott all the goodys to hunt with boat,4-wheeler,4x4 truck ready to go :getdown:

#12 ·
Hey guys, I'm John L. from right across the river in Church Hill, MS just north of Natchez/Vidalia. Feel like I belong here more so than the MS forum, I graduated from LSU in 2001, and do most of my huntin' in LA around Bastrop and some in the vidalia, Ferriday,Monterrey area.

#15 ·
:welcome: to DHC and Tucker my prayers go out to you having to hunt in massachussets :laughing: And to the lucky person hunting around monterrey, I have been there once and it is unbelievable. Most people dont understand but in Louisiana the best hunting is to the south, second is North East, and worst is where I am North West. :oops:

#19 ·
I am 22 soon to be 23 single( x couldn't take another season) I am from slidell. I have been duck huting for 4 years now and have been hunting my whole life. I hunt here in slidell, also delacroix, hopedale, and Jonesville on invitation. I always enjoy hunting with new people. By the way I can blow the hell out of a duck call.

#20 ·
my names corey i live in destrehan im 20 i hunt labranche wetlands, swamp and marh and i do a lil hunting on the management area across the river in the water diversion been slow the past few yrs. last yr was the best in a long time hope to see the same this yr if not ima have to come hunting it yall spots lol j/k

#22 ·
I am from the Shreveport/Bossier City area. I hunted several years on the Air Force base and then moved around a bit. I landed in Baton Rouge last year too late to find a hunting buddy. I am planning to really get back into hunting this year and get another boat and dog for the next season. I am always looking for places to hunt so any tips will be much appriciated.

#23 ·
Dressed2Kill said:
where do you hunt? Whats your name ? stuff like that. quote]

Hey all, Im new to this forum site but not new to duck hunting, I'm 21 and live in the St. Tammany Area and student at SLU. I hunt mostly waterfowl, in the Northshore area (Big Branch), Biloxi Marsh, and lower St. Bernard (Delacroix, Reggio, Hopedale, etc. on buddies' land). Born and raised in St. Bernard (R.I.P. - hopefully they recover from Hurricane Katrina). Man I am pumped up for this season, things seem to be looking great so far, got the boat running (and repaired- tree fell on it during the hurricane). I live on Bayou Lacombe and I've been seeing the wood ducks, mallards, an greys flying over the house. So... well good luck to all while the season gets close. oh yea- i like to ramble on. :toofunny:

#25 ·
where do you hunt? Whats your name ? stuff like that

I was born in California , lived in Las Vegas and been Hunting in Louisiana on and off snice i was 5
I am 15 , turn 16 Nov 15
I hunt Ducks & Geese
I hunt in Gueydan , Thornwell , Pecan Island
My name is Travis Johnston
i hunt with a Browning Gold 10ga
My favorite call is the Chien Caille Spec call

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.