LA trip?

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

LA trip?

Postby whaknstak » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey boys,

Looking at possibly makin a trip over to your part of the world. Im in tallahassee, fl and want to try some new water. I frequent the fl forums quite often, and hunt 3x+ a week. My post is to maybe get a little info on public water open to hunting, maybe unique regs not easily found, types of waterfowl in that area, anything like that. Nothing specific, just general ideas. I can take it from there. Im a huge proponent of do it yourself, and will do my own scouting before hitting the water to hunt. Just need little kind advice to point me in the right direction. I got a 14 ft v hull and longtail with scissor blind. Shooting for a three day weekend. Feel free to pm me as i know info of local water is not freely given. If you ever wanna swap a hunt, or are ever in the panhandle I would certainly reciprocate the favor.

Thanks in advance,

Mitchell
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting