Goose Conservation Season

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Goose Conservation Season

Postby benelliquackerstacker » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey, me and Hawkeye76 are both active duty Air Force stationed at Barksdale AFB in Bossier City, and are both avid ethical duck hunters. We wanted to ask around and see if anyone who is planning on hunting the upcoming goose conservation season would mind letting two military guys join on a hunt. We can help with expenses (gas...etc.), we would geatly appreciate any offers and we are willing to travel anywhere in the state. Thanks for your time.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

You can tell MOJO to suck it.... This jerk-a-spread sucks. Effff it. Splooosh (Hawkeye76)

blackrhino wrote:
I don't wear underwear and I would trade my best skillet to get rid of a bad woman.
benelliquackerstacker
hunter

Re: Goose Conservation Season

Postby sammyc » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for your service fellas. I was a CE troop and SP. Check around for some of the guided trips some of them are pretty cheap. Id take ya w me but we haven't seen a goose under 1000 ft LOL. If Yall are still around next duck season look me up and we will chase some ducks if nothing else.
sammyc
hunter

Postby benelliquackerstacker » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Thank you sir. I will definatley hit you up next duck season. We are both AMMO troops.... our recruiters lied to us... hahaha
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

You can tell MOJO to suck it.... This jerk-a-spread sucks. Effff it. Splooosh (Hawkeye76)

blackrhino wrote:
I don't wear underwear and I would trade my best skillet to get rid of a bad woman.
benelliquackerstacker
hunter

Postby sfc711 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

My daughter lives in bossier, soon to be ex husband was an SP there then got stationed at beale and cheated on her while there. I am here iN Alex and talking to a friend whose grandpa owns ricefields down in Crowley. If I get to hunt there I will let you know and hopefuly you can come too. I am a 47yo retired disabled vet with 23yrs in
Gary D Robinson
sfc711
hunter

Postby benelliquackerstacker » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:12 am

sfc711 wrote:My daughter lives in bossier, soon to be ex husband was an SP there then got stationed at beale and cheated on her while there. I am here iN Alex and talking to a friend whose grandpa owns ricefields down in Crowley. If I get to hunt there I will let you know and hopefuly you can come too. I am a 47yo retired disabled vet with 23yrs in

PM sent sfc711
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

blackrhino wrote:
benelliquackerstacker
hunter

Postby sammyc » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am

I got hurt in 03 cutting my career short and live back down here. Glad to know Yall and really are welcome to make it this way anytime. One of my dear friends is an ammo troop as well
sammyc
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting