Duck Dynasty side effects

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Re: Duck Dynasty side effects

Postby MartinTheDuck » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 am

AaronR wrote:
MartinTheDuck wrote:
AaronR wrote:Yea im in the same part of the state and it was terrible with people peppering us. Next season though, as you are, I have a strategy in the works to end that mess without leaving the public hunting. You have access to fields in Arcadia? Like grain fields? Cant say I have ever seen any over that way. I do know some guys that hit some beaver ponds over there and kill em pretty good several times each year.

I've got access to a couple hundred acres just north of arcadia, a little outside the WMA. Have a long summer ahead putting in the work though. There's 3 HUGE ponds out there, so about to delve into some blind construction and planting. Should be interesting! And yea, there is grain out that way just not sure how much we are working with. The land belongs to a good friends father and he just gave the okay to go out and do whatever I want.

Sound like a golden opportunity.

Haven't been on DHC for long... where can I go for tips for maintaining and conservation?
MartinTheDuck
hunter

Postby AaronR » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 am

You can post it to The Honey Hole and you will get a TON of response. Most will be BS but some usefull. Seems to be a lot of traffic there just dont be shocked when you catch some flack for asking a question. Thats just how they are there but like I said, some will offer some good info. This LA Forum is pretty slow.
AaronR
hunter

Postby rebelp74 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 pm

AaronR wrote:You can post it to The Honey Hole and you will get a TON of response. Most will be BS but some usefull. Seems to be a lot of traffic there just dont be shocked when you catch some flack for asking a question. Thats just how they are there but like I said, some will offer some good info. This LA Forum is pretty slow.

You will get a ton of bs comments, probably form myself and aaronr as well, don't get offended. The Honey Hole is just that, a bunch bser's bsing. As said you will get a few legit posts though. Could also try the puddle duck or field duck hunting forums.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Postby AaronR » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:47 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
AaronR wrote:You can post it to The Honey Hole and you will get a TON of response. Most will be BS but some usefull. Seems to be a lot of traffic there just dont be shocked when you catch some flack for asking a question. Thats just how they are there but like I said, some will offer some good info. This LA Forum is pretty slow.

You will get a ton of bs comments, probably form myself and aaronr as well, don't get offended. The Honey Hole is just that, a bunch bser's bsing. As said you will get a few legit posts though. Could also try the puddle duck or field duck hunting forums.

I havent ever posted in those forums so I wasnt sure what kind of help he would find. I did post a new topic here of a sweet blind from the Ark forum.
AaronR
hunter

Previous

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting