Looking for club for 2013-2014 season

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Looking for club for 2013-2014 season

Postby Lethal Bird Buster » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Looking for a duck club in Louisiana doesn't matter on price . Being a welder I have a welding opportunity coming up in mobile,al more opportunity is welcomed, looking for high success rate with nice club ammendities. (Lodge,mud room, kennels,a nice kitchen to do some serious cooking). If any one can please get in touch with me I would very grateful. Am willing to pay serious cash Goethe right place. I have decoys arms and currently on the the RNTeam calling team.
Lethal Bird Buster
hunter

Re: Looking for club for 2013-2014 season

Postby AaronR » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

Lethal Bird Buster wrote:Looking for a duck club in Louisiana doesn't matter on price . Being a welder I have a welding opportunity coming up in mobile,al more opportunity is welcomed, looking for high success rate with nice club ammendities. (Lodge,mud room, kennels,a nice kitchen to do some serious cooking). If any one can please get in touch with me I would very grateful. Am willing to pay serious cash Goethe right place. I have decoys arms and currently on the the RNTeam calling team.

this would be nice..if it existed..
AaronR
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting