Inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for Mallard Hunt

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for Mallard Hunt

Postby takemking » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Guys I've posted this in the swap hunt forum, but I just wanted to post it here as well. If you think it's unnecessary let me know and I'll pull it. Louisiana folks and military servicemen will get first dibs. I'm looking to swap an inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for a memorable mallard hunt. Very few places in the world offer the ability to catch tripletail inshore. Fishing trip would take place this summer in Lake Borgne. We can also fish for redfish, flounder, and speckled trout if you have an interest in that as well, but I will guarantee to put a tripletail on your hook. I have all the necessary gear but you are also welcome to bring your own. Plan to come on down and enjoy New Orleans food and culture as well. Would like the hunt to be next season at your convenience. Anyone interested?
A duck hunter must follow hunters of the oldest kind in North America. He must live his life a nomad, following the flock wherever it might lead. Through flooded timber, fields or marsh, he does what he must to find success.
takemking
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting