Looing for Duck blind/lease around Baton Rouge la

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Looing for Duck blind/lease around Baton Rouge la

Postby Chadk722 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 am

Hi I'm looking to see if anyone knows a good duck lease for the coming up season? Looking for something around 2 hour radius from Baton Rouge. Looking for something me my 8 year old son and wife might get some good shooting. I have surface drive, dog just need a place to hunt a lil and get the youngster a couple.Please let me no what u have email me at chadk722@gmail.com or 225-301-5750 my name is chad
Chadk722
hunter

Re: Looing for Duck blind/lease around Baton Rouge la

Postby Assault » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Chadk722 wrote:Hi I'm looking to see if anyone knows a good duck lease for the coming up season? Looking for something around 2 hour radius from Baton Rouge. Looking for something me my 8 year old son and wife might get some good shooting. I have surface drive, dog just need a place to hunt a lil and get the youngster a couple.Please let me no what u have email me at chadk722@gmail.com or 225-301-5750 my name is chad

If u don't mind public land hunts, I know a few good spots with in an hour of you. Pm me
If I c it in the air, it's coming down!
Assault
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting