salt water ponds

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Re: salt water ponds

Postby gulfcoastquacker » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:52 pm

I ended up hunting the pasture......got buzzed by 6 to 8 teal....i was late getting into the blind on sat morning. then saw 2 other flocks and left the blind at 7:30 cause no one else was shooting. same thing on sunday morning but saw only one flock. got nothing but bad reports from all the hunters i spoke with :fingerhead: i am hoping this front that is going to pass this week will change that. going to hunt the lease possibly this weekend but we have alot of stuff going on threw the weekend so who knows...i'll let you know how we do.
If i dont get my limit of ducks.....I'll get my limit in my ice chest!!
gulfcoastquacker
hunter

Postby Captchaz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Yea man. Not good from what I was told.. im glad I was working. Getting off boat 2morrow for the reast of the season. So i hope this weather brings them down. . Good luck and ill keep you upsated through out the week..
Captchaz
hunter

Postby Assault » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 am

Captchaz wrote:
Assault wrote:
Captchaz wrote:Hey man. Ya houseboat is floating and in the place you put it just letting you know.. I see it everytime I move the boat to go offshore.. that color is different though..

When r u coming back on town?

Will be getting off on the 17th. What about you man?

Came home on the 11th, I leave back out on the 25/26

If its up high, it's coming to the ground
If I c it in the air, it's coming down!
Assault
hunter

Previous

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting