Duck Hunting Forum banner

Louisiana Classifieds

31K views 51 replies 40 participants last post by  RandyM 
#1 ·
Alright guys, some of the other state forums are doing this so I thought we'd give it a try.

Here is a place to post items for sale that are too costly to ship, so you may want to work out a face to face deal. We're talking guns, boats, trucks, decoys, campers, and anything else you can think of. All the same rules apply as in the regular classifieds forum. Have at it and good luck buying and selling.

#2 ·
All right here goes for the 2008 season!

I have about 12 dozen Avery Fullbody Blues and Snows of which about 4 dozen are juvy blues, and 1 dozen Specks. They are about half uprights and about half feeders. The snows have been painted with UVision. They are in Rayne, LA and I'll meet someone within a reasonable distance. I have both sets of stands and they are in good condition. I'd like to get 150 per dozen for the blues and specks and 160 per dozen for the snows.

Avery 6 slot bags are available for all the decoys, and you can fit a dozen per bag. 10 bucks per bag per dozen purchased.

If someone takes them all, I'd throw in all the bags.

These are some of the decoys that we shot 96 geese over in February and that particular hunt will be featured in Louisiana Sportsmen in February 2009.

#7 ·
Want To Trade/Sell Kayak
I am looking to trade or sell my lime green Emotion Edge kayak for a two person pirogue. The kayak is a one person recreational sit-in kayak.

The kayak was given to me new and has only been used once. With a low profile, this kayak tracks true even in heavy wind. I love the kayak, but I need something that can handle two people. This kayak is extremely stable and would be great for anyone in the family. It can support up to 300 pounds.

For more information: http://www.emotionkayaks.com/HTML/Kayaks/Edge.htm

Will post pictures as soon as I find my camera's charger :huh:

I will sell the kayak for $250 or I will trade for two man pirogue. I would prefer a fiberglass pirouge but am open to negotiation. Feel free to email me @ bensanderslaw@gmail.com

This was originally posted as an individual post instead of in the classifieds. To the mods, I appologize and will you please remove the other post.

#11 ·
I have a 14 foot All weld semi V (South fork) with a Mercury 30 on it (tiller handle), stainless steel fuel cell. Trialer too. Runs empty about 36 on GPS loaded down??? I am usually by myself. The rig, boat, motor, and trailer are all 1996 models. $2000 obo. Will try to post pic tomorrow.

#13 ·
greenheadwedamaker said:
dead_bird said:
I have a 14 foot All weld semi V (South fork) with a Mercury 30 on it (tiller handle), stainless steel fuel cell. Trialer too. Runs empty about 36 on GPS loaded down??? I am usually by myself. The rig, boat, motor, and trailer are all 1996 models. $2000 obo. Will try to post pic tomorrow.
Do you still have this boat?
Sure do, about to load up and make a hunt in it. I never did get any pics. I will work on that.

#15 ·
greenheadwedamaker said:
i would like to take a look at this boat. where are you located? i just loaded everything up and ready for in the morning myself!! any new birds down?
I am southeast of Baton Rouge (French Settlement LA). I have been under the weather, and trying to get better. haven't really hunted lately. Well on little Wood duck run This weekend with my neighbor. Where are you located?

#18 ·
dead_bird said:
greenheadwedamaker said:
i would like to take a look at this boat. where are you located? i just loaded everything up and ready for in the morning myself!! any new birds down?
I am southeast of Baton Rouge (French Settlement LA). I have been under the weather, and trying to get better. haven't really hunted lately. Well on little Wood duck run This weekend with my neighbor. Where are you located?
Leesville La, I am offshore right now, out of Houma. I go home in two weeks and would like to swing by if you still have the boat by then? is this ok? please send pm.

#20 ·
WTS: Custom built wood pirouge, 9 ft 9 in long and 41in wide, flat back for mounting a trolling motor, fiberglassed outside with reinforced taped seams. Watersealed inside, nonskid tape on the floor ribs. $250 local pickup or meet within 30 miles. heres a couple pics: Send me a PM if interested, Thanks

#21 ·
We are looking for 3 goose hunters, who will preferably hunt together, to become members of a club that has 1000 acre block of land with 9 blinds. You can either rent individual blinds, or have an undivided interest in the 1000 acres. We will have 10 members total. If we get enough rain, there is good teal hunting, and at times we hold lots of ducks with water. This is primarily for geese though. 2200 per man. There is no splitting of memberships. There is also access to a camp right near the lease if you choose to participate. Great goose hunting particularly later in the season. This is for serious goose hunters. No 40 acres and a blind here!

#25 ·
I have a 1974 VIP boat with a 70 HP Johnson and dilly trailer for sale $1500.00. Also included is a blue boat cover, trolling motor and 2 batteries. Trailer has new lights and wiring and the neck has also been extended to make it easier to drive. The boat is 16ft long and is stick steering with power tilt and trim. The motor runs strong however there is chunk outta the botton of the skag, I have never had any problems with that affecting the performance of boat or motor. The trailer needs a couple new rollers, I have purchased some but havent took time to put them on. The reason I am selling it is that I am a horrible fisherman and much better at hunting, so I want to get a mud motor for my 14ft aluminum boat to duck hunt with. I would possible consider a trade if you have a 7.5 hp mud motor or tiller motor that is close in value to what I am asking. If you have anymore questions email me or call me @ 548-3037. Scammers, spammers and all the like do not email or call!! Also if you not calling with a local # lv a vm and I will return you call asap.
boat is located in Ruston, La.
brokkbloodaxe@live.com ***SOLD***

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.