Thoughts and prayers going out to ya'll

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Thoughts and prayers going out to ya'll

Postby cut_un » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:29 pm

Brothers, know you and the rest of the state are in real need of prayers as you fight for life in your world. I'm sure most of the country has you in there prayers.
Hang in there, tomorrow WILL be a better day. Know that we lift you and all the families up in prayer ! Good luck
Your Brothers on the Va. forum
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:46 pm

Cut_un said it the best. I am making a donation to the Red Cross and Salvation Army tomorrow. I can't afford to donate much, but it is more than what some people have left. This breaks my heart watching this on TV. This also gives me an idea. Watch the HH.
Snaph
hunter

Postby MIKE J. » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:59 pm

Although it may be weeks or even months before you might be able read these post, We just wanna let you know that all of you that have suffered as a result of Katrina are in our thought and prayers. The family and I are shocked at what we are seeing on TV, We have already gathered 2 bags of clothes for the relief efforts, I wish we could do more for you all. Take care, God Bless and keep strong.

Mike J. and Family, Chesapeake, Virginia
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 pm

Like cut said our hearts and prayers are with yall. Tomorrow night, wed, at the fire dept. meeting i am gonna bring up that we make a donation to help with the cost of food and supplies for all of those that are having to do without.

Once again we are keeping you in our prayers
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:30 pm

Thanks for all of the prayer and support for the citizens of Louisiana and Mississippi. While New Orleans has been devastated, the rest of the state has been pretty much affected by this tragic hurricane. Just about every large city in the state has set up shelters for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Last edited by La. Hunter on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby jasonphoto01 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:58 pm

Hey la hunter ive been out all around helping in my private boat along with friends. let me know if you need anything man. im headed to grand isle area tonight and some of the surrounding areas. if you head out in a boat be sure and bring a gun as they been shooting at people and trying to steal boats. A friend in BR has power so i come here to freshin up. ill pray for you and yours and u do the same!
jasonphoto01
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting