STORM

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

STORM

Postby Smackaduck » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:10 pm

How did everyone fare during the storm. Everything went very well here just had high winds, lost power for a day. But got some much needed rain. Still need more though. Hope you all fared as well.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby jasonphoto01 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:15 pm

i turned out ok here in BR alot better then katrina. I got some wind damage but nothing big and was without power for a day.
jasonphoto01
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:06 am

Well we received some high winds and isolated damage in my area. I am happy to report that so far I have had no damage, although I haven't checked my duck blinds and deer stands yet. We received about 3 1/2 inches of rain, but could easily use twice that amount. Hope everyone else received minimal damage as well.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby diverduck » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:39 pm

I was in hammond LA for 18 days arter the storm helping distribute food around new orleans. Took a tough hit in Plequmins parish(spelling??) where we spent most of our time. You guys have some beautiful duck hunting spots down there. Will probally be heading back next week to help out on some wildfires. They were telling us here in N.C. to get ready b/c we may be heading that way pretty soonto help out.
diverduck
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting