Duck Hunting Forum banner

Where is everyone.

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Thunder Force Kennels 
#1 ·
Are there any louisiana hunters on here besides myself and the other three i hear from regularly. Just checking :salude:

#3 ·
im here! How did you do on them teal? I didnt do that good i got ran out of Big Branch on opening day because biologist havent surveyed yet and I had issues with my damn go-devil motor so i had to get that fixed hope you did better then me. The only good thing was i got all the problems fixed and out the way and i saw alot more big ducks tthen i did last year around this time.

#4 ·
Two of us went opening day and limited out, propably could have limited out 5 people. Went back the next day and killed nothing, i havent seen a bird since then. :thumbsdown:

#5 ·
Same here, every time i say something to someone they say they have never heard of it, but im sure there will be more people closer to the season.

#9 ·
We didnt get much bad over here other than some high wind, it had died down when it got here. Most of what i heard was south around many and jasper and along that line between.

#13 ·
Account for me I hunt the Wax and the delta and had a lease in Cameron parish that isnt there any more good site just need some scouting reports from everybody by the way is there anybody from around Baton Rouge

#14 ·
No smack didn't make it but i did hunt in one of my holes round here I had over 200 in it the afternoon before the opener. That night clear with a full moon all dem bass turds hauled *** killed 1. Killed one that sunday. Killed 1 on weds and couldn't hunt the last weekend cause of Rita.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.