New to forum

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

New to forum

Postby duckmann » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:12 am

Hey guys,

Wanted to take a second to say hello and introduce myself to the Maine group. I currently live in the Augusta area and have been duck hunting throughout the state over the past several years.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Duck Mann
duckmann
hunter

Postby Dogman » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:33 pm

Glad to have you aboard duckman. :welcome:
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Welcome

Postby redeyed » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:50 am

welcome and glad you made it! I check this site daily and would love to see the Maine chat open up like some of the other sites I've found!
do you walk to work or do you take your lunch?
redeyed
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:49 pm

Hi Duckman.....have not been on this site for quite awhile....looks alot different and BETTER....I'm sure you'll enjoy it....Welcome!!!

I live in Buxton, and 'Dog' is a little south of me........we're really not that far from you.....in fact I was thinkin about a trip up your way in another week or two...of course it depends on the temps and what the birds are doing

there's a get together of 'local' hunters at Hilton park in Dover NH on Saturday.....pot-luck opicnic....guys will have their rigs "on displa"....I think I'll be hunting on the Maine side.
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Huntin'

Postby duckmann » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:04 pm

I will be tied up with THANKSGIVING and then a trip to Jonesport Beals (Dec. 3rd) for some outer island sea duck hunting so will not be in the Augusta area. So, if you are interested, I can point you in the direction of a blind we use on Togus pond (Fits 3 People) it should be wide open. I can drop you some directions if you are interested.
duckmann
hunter

Return to Maine Duck Hunting