A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.
Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman
Wasn't I a bit surprised when I dumped this bird this morning. She fell into some real thick stuff, and I didn't think I would find her, glad I did.
Today was a 1 shot 1 kill day.....birds have split from the area I was hunting on Monday.
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:48 pm
- Location: Southern Maine
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:56 pm
- Location: Lincoln Maine
Nice bird and photo. Glad you found her.
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: South Shore, Ma.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:22 pm
- Location: Eastport, ME/Milford, ME
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm
- Location: T6R8 Piscataquis County
glad to see different species showing up --could this be Global Warming??? i think its when your barrel heats up from all the flocks comming in --food for thought !!
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am
Return to Maine Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests