A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

Postby Cooper5 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

I just wanted to say hello. I am a brand new member although I've been reading the forum for a couple of years now. There is alot of useful information being shared on here and I feel like I can share some of my own knowledge that I have accumulated to help others who are new to the sport. Been out a few times during early season and managed a few birds. Hunting opportunities have been scarce lately due to the splits and also I am still in school. But the later season is the most productive for me anyways. I feel that some people get too wrapped up in kill totals on other parts of this forum. For me the most important thing about the sport is being out in the field with family and friends having the priviledge of seeing the marsh, river or wherever you're hunting wake up and the birds working.

Well, enough about me I just wanted to say hi and to RESPECT the birds because without them we wouldn't have this wonderful sport
Cooper5
Newb

Postby redheads&greenheads » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 pm

great too see other new members here as well! hello from down in NY! don't het up to ME nearly as much as i'd like. what part are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
--------------------------
"When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
-Aldo Leopold
redheads&greenheads
hunter

Re: New member

Postby R-Factor » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

:welcome:
R-Factor
hunter

Return to Maine Duck Hunting