Blind date -3-some

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

Blind date -3-some

Postby decoycarver » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Well birds of a feather..i answered the post for some guys to hunt with along with this fella from NJ. a long planned trip and then his buddies had sandy sit on their faces wrecking havoc..to their homes..He had already postponed the trip twiice before..well a guy from Delaware and myself hooked up..the target was casco bay..my back /front yard ..they got a few iiiiiin lower casco..then came to my area this am..i had not been out sea-duckin real hard core for some time since my hunting buddy passed on..2010..we went out just as daybreak to remember the markers the old man showed me ..well after watchng brds fly past another ledge and me having to leave for work..we scouted some other ledges and there we jumped close to 500 eider & scotor..we found the x-for am hunting tomorrow..they dropped me off at the ramp to work and they went back out to scout..and hunt --These guys have hunted ducks for a very long time too lke me 39 years..down to 20 some..Capt. Rich... had his rig set up niice and easily to set decoys and ancors off spools..easy set out and pick up from his TDB..great company with these guys --for meeting the frst time each..Duck hunters undersatand other duck hunters -when you have the fever you just have to go..he ( Capt. Rich ) was still gong to go by hmself..no matter what..thats dedicatin !!i look forwards to long friendships..and can't wait for the next sunrise..
decoycarver
hunter

Re: Blind date -3-some

Postby MaineHunter » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Nothin like a 3-some on the first blind date you lucky dog you!! :yes: :bow:
MaineHunter
hunter

Re: Blind date -3-some

Postby decoycarver » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Even a Blind Dog get the Mailman once in awhile .. :yes:
decoycarver
hunter