Duck Commander coming to Maine

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

Duck Commander coming to Maine

Postby CCarlson » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi Folks,

Wanted let you know about an event happening in central Maine – Maine Sportsmans Night

Seminars going on throughout the afternoon, expo area with a bunch of different vendors, tons of door prizes, and the keynote speaker for the event - Justin "Martin", Duck Commander and star of A&E's Duck Dynasty.

Check out the info here – MaineSportsmansNight.com
CCarlson
Newb

Re: Duck Commander coming to Maine

Postby R-Factor » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am

Thank you for posting this and letting us know. Looks like a fun time- and I'm not ashamed to admit that I absolutely love Duck Dynasty! :thumbsup: Tough time of year though to get fowl hunters...would have to leave a hunt early to travel southbound. While I can't speak for everyone, I know I'd be a lot more likely to hop in the car for something like this in the stretch from January to April.
R-Factor
hunter

Postby CCarlson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 am

R-Factor, Thanks for the note!

Actually, The middle of October was the LAST choice on our list - We would have opted more for end of September or later in the year, but their booking schedule wouldn't allow. So, we had to take what we could get.

Thanks again, and hope to see a few of you there!
CCarlson
Newb

Postby CCarlson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

Just a little update...

Clifton Ames from Ten Mile Guide Service has donated a full days sea duck hunting trip as a door prize.

We have a HUGE selection of door prizes to give away.

Give our website a look, there's tons of stuff going on that day http://mainesportsmansnight.com/
CCarlson
Newb

Return to Maine Duck Hunting