woodie

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

woodie

Postby Cpetit33 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Just picked up my woodie from wild wings taxidermy looks amazing so pump ill have some pics in alittle
Cpetit33
hunter

Re: woodie

Postby Cpetit33 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:09 pm

My new mount
Attachments
20131021_192254-1_resized.jpg
20131021_192229_resized.jpg
Cpetit33
hunter

Postby MaineHunter » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:31 am

Paul does very good work!
MaineHunter
hunter

Postby RedDog » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 am

Is that woodie perched on a "woody"? Ouch.
RedDog
hunter

Postby 733SubDucker » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 am

RedDog wrote:Is that woodie perched on a "woody"? Ouch.

Remember to call a doctor after four hours. :hammer: :lol3:

Congrats on your mount!
733SubDucker
hunter

Postby 682x » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Arnold Trail Trap , Skeet, and 5-Stand.
682x
hunter

Postby Baymen Moe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:31 pm

It needs a pair of acorns. :lol3: :hammer:
Baymen Moe
hunter

Postby hurtin_honkers » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:58 am

Paul does very nice work, hoping to get something worth mounting here soon and bring it on over
The worst thing about missing isn't the ridicule from your buddies, its the disappointed look of your dog
hurtin_honkers
hunter

Postby jperkins » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:04 am

Beautiful! You mind giving me an idea of the cost? Got a beautiful banded black that I should have mounted... Oh well, gone now.
I thought my calling would bring in the ducks, now I realize it's the sound of me peeing that works best...
jperkins
hunter

Postby RedDog » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:10 am

Ok, I can't resist. Here's a few more: ( No offense, Cp33)

1.) Next time use a teal and it will look bigger.

2.) "Yeah, it's the wife's first taxidermy project. What do you think?"

3.) New this year at Cabela's Waterfowl Days, check out the men's room glory hole...

4.) "No, you're thinking of a parrot. A parrot sits on your shoulder."

5.) When I said they were landing right on us, I wasn't kidding!

6.) "She got her first wood duck and her sex change operation the same weekend, so she figured 'what the heck?'."
RedDog
hunter

Postby cableguy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Nice woodie but ...Sorry i'm not into that woodie on woodie action...
cableguy
hunter

Postby cableguy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 am

This is a paid advertisement from "Boogie Nights Taxidermy" Hi I’m Peter "Dirk" Northwood CEO and founder of Boogie Night Taxidermy. I first have some questions for you men out there: “Men have you every shot your "woodie" and wished "If only someone could have mounted my woodie, or after the "BIG" SHOOT” you have a warm limp “woodie” in your hand and you wish that there is a way you could re"member" this day!' Well now you can! Here at "B-N-T" studios I have the "hard" facts, and advance techniques for mounting your "woodie" I have searched every street corner, Catholic college, and Spring break mecca to bring you the best "woodie" mounting all female taxidermists. I have found with the smaller female hand, customers "Woodie's" look "Bigger and better" They can "pull" your "woodie's" skin tight but with out the chaff so as not to hurt your "woodie" unlike so many of “fly by the night” inexperienced taxidermists do. My taxidermists take their time to build up your mount to a statuesque "woodie" so tall and proud it will be like having your own Washington monument! You'll find there will be no "Quickie" mounts done here! Don't believe me ?? Here is a testimonial from one of our very satisfied customers Named "the John" “You know I have had a lot of woodies in my time and I have gottin some mostly by myself but sometime with friends, and I always cant remember the experience but Now ! since I have found "B-N-T" studios, I can always look over and say "Hey you like my "woodie"? You can touch it!” and people do! especially my wife’s friends, "you know, just between you and me, sometimes I think they envy my "woodie" and want to have it! They even billed it under “lawn work” on my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out! THANKS!! "B-N-T" No problem John! Now I know what you must be sayin “Peter how experienced are your female taxidermists and will they drop the “Ball” on my “Woodie”?” I say “ Lets ask the “Madame of Woodies” Jenna Lovelace!! Thanks Peter! “ When Peter found me I was working for a “Hole”in the wall place in Bangkok trying to mount Asian woodies but they always to small. Sometimes I tried to mount a American “Black” duck but they were always to big. So I said “Screw it!! I'm “Head”ing to America! And I have been mounting customers “woodies” ever since!” I even mounted one of Peter's “woodies” with his wife(it was a birthday present from his wife!!) Thanks Jenna!! Have you heard enough? Do you want to put your "woodie" in a nice warm place like your bedroom! Drop your “woodie” and pick up the phone and call! 1800 555 WOOD thank you for your time!
cableguy
hunter

Postby deliriousII » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:44 am

Golfclap....well done sir!!
quack addict
deliriousII
hunter

Postby jperkins » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 am

Hahahahaha!!!! Forever and ever. Very funny!
I thought my calling would bring in the ducks, now I realize it's the sound of me peeing that works best...
jperkins
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:53 am

cableguy wrote:This is a paid advertisement from "Boogie Nights Taxidermy" Hi I’m Peter "Dirk" Northwood CEO and founder of Boogie Night Taxidermy. I first have some questions for you men out there: “Men have you every shot your "woodie" and wished "If only someone could have mounted my woodie, or after the "BIG" SHOOT” you have a warm limp “woodie” in your hand and you wish that there is a way you could re"member" this day!' Well now you can! Here at "B-N-T" studios I have the "hard" facts, and advance techniques for mounting your "woodie" I have searched every street corner, Catholic college, and Spring break mecca to bring you the best "woodie" mounting all female taxidermists. I have found with the smaller female hand, customers "Woodie's" look "Bigger and better" They can "pull" your "woodie's" skin tight but with out the chaff so as not to hurt your "woodie" unlike so many of “fly by the night” inexperienced taxidermists do. My taxidermists take their time to build up your mount to a statuesque "woodie" so tall and proud it will be like having your own Washington monument! You'll find there will be no "Quickie" mounts done here! Don't believe me ?? Here is a testimonial from one of our very satisfied customers Named "the John" “You know I have had a lot of woodies in my time and I have gottin some mostly by myself but sometime with friends, and I always cant remember the experience but Now ! since I have found "B-N-T" studios, I can always look over and say "Hey you like my "woodie"? You can touch it!” and people do! especially my wife’s friends, "you know, just between you and me, sometimes I think they envy my "woodie" and want to have it! They even billed it under “lawn work” on my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out! THANKS!! "B-N-T" No problem John! Now I know what you must be sayin “Peter how experienced are your female taxidermists and will they drop the “Ball” on my “Woodie”?” I say “ Lets ask the “Madame of Woodies” Jenna Lovelace!! Thanks Peter! “ When Peter found me I was working for a “Hole”in the wall place in Bangkok trying to mount Asian woodies but they always to small. Sometimes I tried to mount a American “Black” duck but they were always to big. So I said “Screw it!! I'm “Head”ing to America! And I have been mounting customers “woodies” ever since!” I even mounted one of Peter's “woodies” with his wife(it was a birthday present from his wife!!) Thanks Jenna!! Have you heard enough? Do you want to put your "woodie" in a nice warm place like your bedroom! Drop your “woodie” and pick up the phone and call! 1800 555 WOOD thank you for your time!

this was my face when I read this. Excellent word play sir.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Return to Maine Duck Hunting