Duck Hunting Forum banner

woodie

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MinnesotaDan 
#1 ·
Just picked up my woodie from wild wings taxidermy looks amazing so pump ill have some pics in alittle

#10 ·
Ok, I can't resist. Here's a few more: ( No offense, Cp33)

1.) Next time use a teal and it will look bigger.

2.) "Yeah, it's the wife's first taxidermy project. What do you think?"

3.) New this year at Cabela's Waterfowl Days, check out the men's room glory hole...

4.) "No, you're thinking of a parrot. A parrot sits on your shoulder."

5.) When I said they were landing right on us, I wasn't kidding!

6.) "She got her first wood duck and her sex change operation the same weekend, so she figured 'what the heck?'."

#12 ·
This is a paid advertisement from "Boogie Nights Taxidermy" Hi I'm Peter "Dirk" Northwood CEO and founder of Boogie Night Taxidermy. I first have some questions for you men out there: "Men have you every shot your "woodie" and wished "If only someone could have mounted my woodie, or after the "BIG" SHOOT" you have a warm limp "woodie" in your hand and you wish that there is a way you could re"member" this day!' Well now you can! Here at "B-N-T" studios I have the "hard" facts, and advance techniques for mounting your "woodie" I have searched every street corner, Catholic college, and Spring break mecca to bring you the best "woodie" mounting all female taxidermists. I have found with the smaller female hand, customers "Woodie's" look "Bigger and better" They can "pull" your "woodie's" skin tight but with out the chaff so as not to hurt your "woodie" unlike so many of "fly by the night" inexperienced taxidermists do. My taxidermists take their time to build up your mount to a statuesque "woodie" so tall and proud it will be like having your own Washington monument! You'll find there will be no "Quickie" mounts done here! Don't believe me ?? Here is a testimonial from one of our very satisfied customers Named "the John" "You know I have had a lot of woodies in my time and I have gottin some mostly by myself but sometime with friends, and I always cant remember the experience but Now ! since I have found "B-N-T" studios, I can always look over and say "Hey you like my "woodie"? You can touch it!" and people do! especially my wife's friends, "you know, just between you and me, sometimes I think they envy my "woodie" and want to have it! They even billed it under "lawn work" on my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out! THANKS!! "B-N-T" No problem John! Now I know what you must be sayin "Peter how experienced are your female taxidermists and will they drop the "Ball" on my "Woodie"?" I say " Lets ask the "Madame of Woodies" Jenna Lovelace!! Thanks Peter! " When Peter found me I was working for a "Hole"in the wall place in Bangkok trying to mount Asian woodies but they always to small. Sometimes I tried to mount a American "Black" duck but they were always to big. So I said "Screw it!! I'm "Head"ing to America! And I have been mounting customers "woodies" ever since!" I even mounted one of Peter's "woodies" with his wife(it was a birthday present from his wife!!) Thanks Jenna!! Have you heard enough? Do you want to put your "woodie" in a nice warm place like your bedroom! Drop your "woodie" and pick up the phone and call! 1800 555 WOOD thank you for your time!

#15 ·
cableguy said:
This is a paid advertisement from "Boogie Nights Taxidermy" Hi I'm Peter "Dirk" Northwood CEO and founder of Boogie Night Taxidermy. I first have some questions for you men out there: "Men have you every shot your "woodie" and wished "If only someone could have mounted my woodie, or after the "BIG" SHOOT" you have a warm limp "woodie" in your hand and you wish that there is a way you could re"member" this day!' Well now you can! Here at "B-N-T" studios I have the "hard" facts, and advance techniques for mounting your "woodie" I have searched every street corner, Catholic college, and Spring break mecca to bring you the best "woodie" mounting all female taxidermists. I have found with the smaller female hand, customers "Woodie's" look "Bigger and better" They can "pull" your "woodie's" skin tight but with out the chaff so as not to hurt your "woodie" unlike so many of "fly by the night" inexperienced taxidermists do. My taxidermists take their time to build up your mount to a statuesque "woodie" so tall and proud it will be like having your own Washington monument! You'll find there will be no "Quickie" mounts done here! Don't believe me ?? Here is a testimonial from one of our very satisfied customers Named "the John" "You know I have had a lot of woodies in my time and I have gottin some mostly by myself but sometime with friends, and I always cant remember the experience but Now ! since I have found "B-N-T" studios, I can always look over and say "Hey you like my "woodie"? You can touch it!" and people do! especially my wife's friends, "you know, just between you and me, sometimes I think they envy my "woodie" and want to have it! They even billed it under "lawn work" on my credit card so my wife wouldn't find out! THANKS!! "B-N-T" No problem John! Now I know what you must be sayin "Peter how experienced are your female taxidermists and will they drop the "Ball" on my "Woodie"?" I say " Lets ask the "Madame of Woodies" Jenna Lovelace!! Thanks Peter! " When Peter found me I was working for a "Hole"in the wall place in Bangkok trying to mount Asian woodies but they always to small. Sometimes I tried to mount a American "Black" duck but they were always to big. So I said "Screw it!! I'm "Head"ing to America! And I have been mounting customers "woodies" ever since!" I even mounted one of Peter's "woodies" with his wife(it was a birthday present from his wife!!) Thanks Jenna!! Have you heard enough? Do you want to put your "woodie" in a nice warm place like your bedroom! Drop your "woodie" and pick up the phone and call! 1800 555 WOOD thank you for your time!
this was my face when I read this. Excellent word play sir.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.