sat jan 15 coastal report

A place to discuss Maine hunting. Topics include Maine's reknowned sea duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, Dogman

sat jan 15 coastal report

Postby redleg hunter » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:01 pm

Alot more eiders this week , decoying very well. Hunting pressure is light I aws the only one there. Nice day. No one is talking this week. Am i the only one left hunting???
redleg hunter
hunter

Postby Dogman » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:26 pm

You're not the only one still interested but as for myself its been a very busy two weeks both at work and at home(My wifes mom may have to go into a nursing home,the plant is running weekend production,etc...).Don't let that stop you from posting up.Your posts are appreciated!
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby redleg hunter » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:59 pm

OK Dogman, I was just checking. With no one talking , and no one out sea ducking out where I hunt , I went and rechecked the law book to make sure it was still in season . Very sorry to hear about your wifes mother, I hope it all works out well for you. I hope you get to make it out before the season ends. And let us know if you do.
redleg hunter
hunter

Postby DUKHTR » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:57 am

was thinking about getting out this morning - but had to get some stuff done on the truck (inspection, oil and rotate) and today was the best day for the shop - glad too, because it was extremely cold with small craft - planning on getting out Saturday,with Cub and BobB (although it is supposed to be very windy) - out of The Pool - but I really would rather have it warmer - too much ice buid-up on the boat and blocks when in the singles - prefer it in the 20's - will be in touch Mike regarding a day we can plan for!!!!!!!!!!
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Maine Duck Hunting