Duck Hunting Forum banner

calling duckmann

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  duckmann 
#1 ·
hi duckmann i chat with u last year, i was redleg hunter but, i couldnt get in with that name any longer. so i changed my info . remember i have the gas station with the girls that pump the gas, and do some hunting on merrymeeting. anyway, i am going to the bay on sat. taking my stepson for youth day for some practice and run the dog . would be happy to let u know how the birds are if u would like..

#4 ·
duckmann.. youth day was a little warm , first time i ever wore shorts duckhunting . there was a few ducks around probably more than i seen there last year, i imagine the skybusters on opening day will drive them out. the boy shot almost a box of shells , we had a good time. he hit 1 mallard on a very long shot going from left to right,pretty damn good for his first duck ever. i have not mastered that shot yet after shooting at them for 26 years.. game warden floated up about 830 and spoke with us but, did not check us out.. sounds like he will be there the first week watching hunters after hearing complaints from the past.

#6 ·
BD,

I dropped you a PM a few days ago and was wondering if you had received? It basically asked a few additional questions concerning your trip to the Bay. . .

Glad you and the boy had a great time I saw many kids out this past weekend and was pleased to see so many young people interested in the sport of hunting.

Take care and talk to you soon,

Duck Mann

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.