Duck Hunting Forum banner

Maine forum classified

39K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Mike the Fox 
#1 ·
Anyone wishing to sell items on the Maine forum please post them here.
Just be sure to follow the DHC classifieds policy.
Please don't post questions or comments on items for sale,take it to pm or e-mail.
Once your item has sold please delete the item from the classified section.
If the item hasn't been reported sold after 1 year it will be deleted,repost if you want to keep it on the classified or notify moderators in advance.
............................................................................................................................
DHC RULES FOR THE CLASSIFIEDS, READ BEFORE POSTING OR BUYING
by Chris Hustad » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:49 am

Duck Hunting Chat rules for the classifieds. Updated 3.8.08

We insist that you read all rules before you post an ad or commence in any transaction.

Ads are totally free to individual registered members.

Buyer/seller beware. Meaning if you do not know who you are buying/trading/selling with, make sure you take appropriate safeguards to protect yourself like getting full name, complete address, phone number, etc… If you send payment via the USPS, it is a federal felony not to honor the transaction once you cash a check or M.O. Make sure you follow up on all transactions like acknowledging you received payment, the goods, etc. Send goods with a "confirmed receipt" that the buyer received it.

Furthermore, you need to send the item in a timely manner and keep communication lines open, especially if an unexpected delay. Not doing so is grounds for being banned from DHC.

Ads must state in the title whether it is "for sale", "wanted", or "for trade". And must clearly state in the ad title what is being listed. For example: "Remington 1187 shotgun for sale" or "Foiles SMH goose call for trade" or "Wanted - Finished Labrador Retriever Dog."

For sale items must clearly state the asking price. No best offers or auctions or similar are allowed. This includes links or posts about auctions.

No Business ads are allowed. If you make, assemble parts, mark up the price, etc. for sale/resale-that is a business under our definition. If you are a business, please become a sponsor to advertise your product or services. Please contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com to become a sponsor. Sponsors may include a link on their signature to their business website and may sell items/services on the classifieds. NonSponsors may not. This includes dog kennels. (see below)

Firearms. You must abide by all federal, state and local laws and regulations. You may only ship guns to a FFL holder per Federal law.

About dogs/puppies. You may post an ad for 1 dog or 1 litter per calendar year as long as you are an individual not running a kennel. A definition of a kennel that we use is this: A definition of a kennel that we use is this: if you are selling more than 1 adult dog per year, or having more than 1 litter per year, or receiving a stud fee/s. Kennels are not allowed to list their litters/dogs in the classifieds, but may become a sponsor at this site to advertise their Kennel and then also may list dogs and or litters.

Land/leases. No land for sale, leases, club memberships, etc. are allowed.

Agreement to hold harmless By listing an ad or responding to an ad you agree to hold Duck Hunting Chat (DHC), its owners, employees and moderators (know hence forth as "WE") harmless in all transactions and are agreeing to abide by all the rules set forth by DHC. By posting or reading an ad, you are agreeing that WE will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message, the selling, buying, or trading of any item, product, or service. You also agree that in no way will WE be held liable for any transaction at the DHC Classifieds, including but not limited to injury and/or death. By creating a post, or making a transaction, using private mail or email, you are agreeing to these terms. We reserve the right to ban a member, edit or delete any topic or post for any reason that do not follow our rules.
Chris Hustad
Site Admin

See less See more
#2 ·
Set of five Briley X2 Invector/Winchoke chokes.
SK, SK, CYL, IC, IC
$42 each at Midway, I'll sell all or some, $30 each or best offer, make me an offer!

Would trade for other invector/win chokes in tighter constrictions, gift cards, decoys, cool stuff, try me!

#4 ·
Still available 16' maine made MMB sculling boat with ash sculling oar. Boat sits on a homemade trailer, 1 7/8" ball. New wheels 2 years ago, needs new lights. Great boat I just have to minimize the fleet. Boat was built in 1960's by Andy Hyde who was a good friend of George Soule. Pm me and I will text you pics. Boat has been stored inside and used minimally past 2 years. Thanks for looking. $800.00.

#5 ·
Grand laker canoe. Built by lance Wheaton in forest city Maine in 1981. I haven't used it since 2012 and it's time to go. Needs nothing. Trailer isn't pretty but is mechanically sound. Comes with a paddle and 2 seats. $2700 as is or $4500 with a low hour 2006 Yamaha 9.9 and gas tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
12' duck boat hand crafted in Maine by a resident boat builder. Complete with spring loaded layout doors, dog hide, oars & seat. Rated for up to 4hp outboard. Can easily be seen in person in either Maine or eastern Mass. Deliverable to just about anywhere in New England for a small flat fuel rate. PM with any questions.

$800 or best offer

Sent from my pocket pop tart using Takeacrap

#8 ·
Bunker said:
12' duck boat hand crafted in Maine by a resident boat builder. Complete with spring loaded layout doors, dog hide, oars & seat. Rated for up to 4hp outboard. Can easily be seen in person in either Maine or eastern Mass. Deliverable to just about anywhere in New England for a small flat fuel rate. PM with any questions.

$800 or best offer

Bump

#20 ·
Following items for sale:

------->30 Bigfoot Full Body Canada Goose Decoys. *SOLD*

------->Winglock Delrin Canada Goose Call. I find this one difficult to run, but some folks seem to love Winglock. Asking $30

------->Mojo Teal and Mojo Woodie Decoys with extentions for deeper water sets. Feet have been broken off of both, but rest of decoys in good condition....only used probably 8-10 times. Asking $50 for both.

I live in the Lincoln area, but travel the state extensively for work and could potentially meet for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.