Trip with Pitboss Waterfowl Guide Service

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Trip with Pitboss Waterfowl Guide Service

Postby quackstacker2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Ok men, just woke up and had to post up. All I can say is WOW............. What a trip. Jeff Coats of Pitboss runs one heck of a guide service. Jeff treated my dad and I like kings. Both days my dad and I limited out on scoters. It was a trip that I will always remember as well as my dad. Jeff went out of our way to accommodate us and every need we had. Besides putting you on birds, he can cook a mean crab stew!!! I have never seen so many birds before in my life...Waves of birds! His boat was awesome too, my dad is not fond of water but in Jeff's 25ft Titan, he felt right at home. It was so stable and makes for great shooting in rough seas. If anyone is looking for a sea duck hunt at its finest, no need to look further, Jeff Coats is your man. Check him out at http://www.pitbosswaterfowl.com/. Checkout youtube for his video clips too. If anybody wants a reference, feel free to hit me up. After showing my friend’s pictures of my hunt, now they all want to go.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Re: Trip with Pitboss Waterfowl Guide Service

Postby Aunt Bee » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Did you go out the OC inlet & hunt the ocean both days?
Aunt Bee
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Sorry Aunt Bee, actually we did.....Ok everyone I figured out how to post pictures. View my pictures in the HoneyHole forum under "Trip with Pitboss". Thx for all the info over the past several weeks. :thumbsup:
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby deducker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 am

awesome, thanks for posting
deducker
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting