Old decoys

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Old decoys

Postby mdfowlman » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Do any of you guys have some old decoys laying around That you would be interested in selling? Im looking to try my hand at hunting divers this year so id like to buy some old decoys and paint em up and give it a shot late season..
Thanks guys
mdfowlman
hunter

Re: Old decoys

Postby ohioboy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm

i have bills and buffies but no boat. i hunt the potomac normally but this year i am willing to drive anywhere just to see some new areas and meet some new people. let me know if interested.

ryan
ohioboy
hunter

Postby mdfowlman » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 pm

I will be scouting sat after hunting geese and puddlers in the a.m. if I find the birds your welcome to come with. It will probably be on the shore
mdfowlman
hunter

Old decoys

Postby assateague » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Ryan, the trip to AZ got cancelled today, so we're back on for assateague if you're still ip for it.

Fwlman, try craigslist next month after Christmas. I got about 75 assorted dekes last year for about $50, and painted them up like blacks and buffies, and traded a few for some goose floaters. Good deals, but you gotta look every day. Good luck!
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby kfgirl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

mdfowlman wrote:I will be scouting sat after hunting geese and puddlers in the a.m. if I find the birds your welcome to come with. It will probably be on the shore

hMM... i see how it is. YOu've forgotten all about me. And now Ohioboy is moving in on you... :hammer:
vincentpa wrote: Even if you're Bruce Lee, you ain't the same Bruce Lee wearing waders.
kfgirl
hunter

Postby mdfowlman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Ha ha shoot ne a text
mdfowlman
hunter

Postby kfgirl » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

mdfowlman wrote:Ha ha shoot ne a text

OK... code word is: CUPCAKES. Haha! :yes:
vincentpa wrote: Even if you're Bruce Lee, you ain't the same Bruce Lee wearing waders.
kfgirl
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting