A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01
i have a friend who swears coyotes are not a threat to her dogs in howard county. anyone got a pic i can show her of a dead 'yote from the area?
- Posts: 2294
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm
- Location: MoCo, MD
I've got a couple from down here on the eastern shore. Don't know about over your way, though.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
- Emu hunter extraordinaire
- Posts: 21277
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland
Doubt they are really a threat but there are some around have had a quite a few sightings and kills here in Carroll county but not enough that I'd worry
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 pm
- Location: Carroll County Hampstead, MD
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
- Location: Solomons MD
Definitely a few around in the area I know a guy who has trapped a few in Woodbine/Lisbon area of Howard county. I don't have pics to post sorry.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests