A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01
- - - In the middle of December - - - you have got to be kidding me !
- Posts: 1167
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
- Location: Solomons MD
My dad killed a few greenwing yesterday. Been a long time since I've seen teal in december.
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am
- Location: Risng Sun, Maryland
I was scouting last saturday and jumped up two groups of atleast 50 teal, with this mild weather no reason to head south. Hopefully these few days of north winds and colder temps brought us some big ducks. I did see a fairly large raft of blue bills and buffies near the key bridge earlier today
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm
- Location: Baltimore, Md
I haven't seen any teal since the end of November, but Im still finding wood ducks as of last Thursday.
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore MD
We killed some teal this morning
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 pm
- Location: Hagerstown, MD
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest