Lost My Benelli SBE... PLEASE Help!!!

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Lost My Benelli SBE... PLEASE Help!!!

Postby joepickens23 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey guys this is a real shot in the dark here goes it. I was hunting the Blackwater last week and put in at Shorters Wharf. We have some property adjacent to the boat ramp and after the hunt my cousin set my gun and blind bag on the dock when we were cleaning out our boat. I proceeded to pull the boat around the bend park the boat on our property, well he left my gun on the dock assuming that i would come and get it but i assumed he was going to put it in the back of the truck with his and head back to the house (1/4 mi. from boat ramp) well he didn't. By the time i had realized what happened the gun was gone... Guys i know most of us in the sport are honest hard working men so i begging you please keep your ears open and let me know if you hear anything or know of its whereabouts. Like most of us a replacement is just not in the budget right now, homeowners insurance is a $1000 deductible so it's pretty much a wash unless the gun turns up. Thank you in advance for any help. I cant offer a huge reward but i can say that i would be more than happy to accommodate anyone helping to get the gun back with some good hunting on our property there.
joepickens23
hunter

Re: Lost My Benelli SBE... PLEASE Help!!!

Postby assateague » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:40 am

I'll keep my eyes and ears open down here, both on local bulletin boards and the Guide. Never know if someone might be dumb enough to try and sell it. Sorry about that luck, brother.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire

Postby nickb1414 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am

your cousin is an idiot... :fingerhead:
I'm shopping around for something to do that no one will like.
Jerry Garcia
nickb1414
hunter

Postby joepickens23 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks guys any help would be great! I have all but lost hope at this point...
joepickens23
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting