new year, same lazy hunters!

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

new year, same lazy hunters!

Postby Harryjaxx » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:11 pm

If you want to hunt teal, go find them. If you have questions about public hunting, go do your homework and research. Half the fun and challenge of duckin is the prep work. Working hard on your blinds, decoys, gear and SCOUTING makes the first shot of the season that much better. I understand that the lazy hunters or the guys that don't have time are going to continue to ask where to hunt. But the guys who respond, you are the reason public hunting is the way it is. In my opinion; if I had a good hunt, why would I post it on a public website for all to see? Pictures are fine, stories are great, but I have to wake up at 2 am Saturday morning because of idiots like you..just to have a guy run thru my decoys at 6am because he was looking at google maps on his iPhone.

Good luck to everyone else, just not the lazy!
Harryjaxx
hunter

Re: new year, same lazy hunters!

Postby PSUbuzz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 am

Ugh, we better not be hunting the same spot. Im hoping 3am gets me to where im going first...
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Postby Harryjaxx » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

Eastern or western shore?
Harryjaxx
hunter

Postby PSUbuzz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm

west
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Postby Mehreen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 am

hmmm thats thrilling
Mehreen
Newb

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting