Come on over, the water's fine!!

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Come on over, the water's fine!!

Postby Markd » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

We will be holding our annual BBQ on Sunday November 11 from 12-4pm at the Arlington/Fairfax IWLA 14708 Mount Olive Road Centreville VA.

http://www.arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org/location.html

It will be inside the Field House this year. Yes, I said INSIDE.

$40 Single Ticket which includes a Delta membership, door prize raffle(s), beer, wine, BBQ pork, chicken and brats (maybe even a little brisket for the folks with good taste) and dessert.

$60 Couples, kids under 15 free.

In honor of Veterans Day, all active military with a valid hunting license (any state) FREE!

We have all the typical gear and some one of a kind items, hunts.....

See the website for details and to pre-purchase tickets.

Can't hunt, might as well come on out and support Delta!

http://www.virginiadelta.org
Markd
hunter

Re: Come on over, the water's fine!!

Postby Markd » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Getting close to the BBQ so I thought I would post up some of the "unique" stuff we will have for auction....

couple of Potomac River diver hunts, Potomac River seaduck hunt, Arkansas flooded impoundment/grainfield hunt, VIP NRA firearms museum tour, Watkins gear, mount by George over at Tailfeathers taxidermy, world famous homemade sausage from a well-known duck hunting forum internet personality and longtime Back Bay resident, Remington .270, rimfire, CZ 612 12 gauge......

Robert McGaw style blackhead from one of our VA forum members

.....and, last but not least. We are proud to be holding the only state sanctioned CORNHOLE 50/50 tournament!! Bring your A game ladies!!!

Come on out for some great BBQ and support Delta Waterfowl!
Markd
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting