A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
My wife and I are looking for a guided Canada goose hunt as a private party. Would like to hear about the recommendations.
We spent some time at the Eastern waterfowl festival last week, loved the area and saw ton of goose.
Also what would be the best time of the year and would it be better to hunt the darker phase of the moon?
Thanks for the help.
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:25 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
Chris Sherman, Barneck outfitters out of tilghman island.
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore MD
Fly By Island guide service in Trappe, Md.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 pm
Winter farms david price he has some unreal spots near rock hall
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm
- Location: Baltimore, Md
x2 david price / winter farms.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:44 pm
- Location: Ocean City, Maryland
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests