Maryland Blind Sites

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Maryland Blind Sites

Postby Arkansas » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

:huh: :mad: Guys I fairly new to Maryland and the public waterfowl hunting is confusing as hell. Lottery draws, special permits, etc...I live in Cecil County and realize I am close to allot of public blind sites. The DNR web sitr in my opinion is pretty vague. Any help or recommendations on getting in to these public areas or recommendations for other public areas without special permits. Coming from the south hunting laws here are "CRAZY" folks own property even in the water..WOW, that really puts a damper on things. Help Please...
KR Brooks
Arkansas
hunter

Re: Maryland Blind Sites

Postby shooter2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

to hunt the state blinds i beleive you have to send in a copy of your license to myrtle grove. i would honestly call them theyll be more helpful then wasting your time calling the mdnr which seems like its open once a week for 2 hours
shooter2
hunter

Re: Maryland Blind Sites

Postby joemc » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 pm

yeah you aint lying im trying to find a blind for next year. if you get any info let me knowp please it will be appriciated.
TEAM FOWL ADDICTION
2013/14 season
deer-3
woodies-1
ruddys-14
canvasback-2
Canada geese-16
turkey-2 big toms
joemc
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting