Surprissseeee snow storm!!!

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Surprissseeee snow storm!!!

Postby PSUbuzz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

FYI, 5+ inches of snow starting tomorrow before lunch til 2am friday. When I checked NOAA this morning at 4am it said little to no accumulations. Then at lunch this curve ball gets thrown in. Granted its supposed to stay about level with DC and a little south, but figure you guys might want to plan your hunting and travel accordingly
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Re: Surprissseeee snow storm!!!

Postby MdMallard » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:19 pm

This is what the NWS is calling for in terms of snow totals as of noon on Wednesday. Totals could change when the updated models come out tonight.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/lwx/winterstorm/
MdMallard
hunter

Postby agkoh » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm stoked. Going out Saturday with my dad and buddy so hopefully this weather helps. I just hope I can make the trek back home to MD from the south in the snow on Friday afternoon. Then again, that's why I have a jeep. Wish I could call off work Friday and go hunting!
Dove-23
agkoh
hunter

Postby duckslayer72 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

this post is from a long time ago but I got off school and went to the eastern shore and all three of us limited out on ucks and geese
duckslayer72
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting