Maryland duck hunting

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Maryland duck hunting

Postby jake_carr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Anybody hunted patuxent river naval base in st marys county maryland? And have any reviews or comments about it? I'm thinking about hunting there this season.
Thanks in advance
- Jake
jake_carr
hunter

Re: Maryland duck hunting

Postby Skeet123 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of info on here that can help you. I don't hunt that area but I will tell you scouting is the best advice I can give you. Most people can be protective of their spots including myself.

skeet
Skeet123
hunter

Postby PSUbuzz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:40 am

It can be decent around that area but you need to register for a blind site unless you are hunting in the sea duck zone
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Postby jake_carr » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply's guys! I defiantly know what you mean about how people can be protective about spots. I'm just trying to see if the areas any good. Anyone know of myrtle grove? I'm gonna go check it out I think. Or is it even worth going to look at?
jake_carr
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting