New To Maryland and want to waterfowl

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

New To Maryland and want to waterfowl

Postby JasonPierson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 am

Hey,
I'm Jason and I just recently moved to Maryland. I'm looking for some help and someone to show me the ropes warerfowling in Maryland. I live in Montgomery County but wouldn't mind traveling to hunt. I have researched MoCo and it doesn't seem like there is much to offer.

I would be interested in tagging along for resident geese, ducks, and migratory geese. I'm not too experienced but I learn quick. I'm looking for some real sportsmen that need an extra gun or some company. I'm willing to pay for all your ammo for the day and maybe even lunch if we get into some birds.

Thanks,
Jason
JasonPierson
Newb

Re: New To Maryland and want to waterfowl

Postby agkoh » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 am

Welcome! Where Did You Move from?
Doe-1
Dove-23
Woodies-2
Mallards-2
Buffleheads-2
agkoh
hunter

Postby JasonPierson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:42 am

Hey,
I moved from Colorado. It's a bit easier to find wide open public hunting land in Colorado compared to MoCo. I'll try Beshers for Doves in a few weeks and from what I read on the forum and other posts it will be an adventure.
JasonPierson
Newb

Postby ohioboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:41 am

JasonPierson wrote:Hey,
I moved from Colorado. It's a bit easier to find wide open public hunting land in Colorado compared to MoCo. I'll try Beshers for Doves in a few weeks and from what I read on the forum and other posts it will be an adventure.

Don't bother.
ohioboy
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting