A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.
Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01
I was wondering if anyone has hunted at Tuckahoe state park or if you even can, all feedback will be appreciated.
TEAM FOWL ADDICTION
turkey-1 big tom
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 pm
- Location: east of th mississippi, west of the chesepeake
I believe goose hunting is by lottery only at tuckahoe. I'd call the park office for details.
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore MD
Canada Goose and Snow goose by lottery. We have killed Canadian geese there. Pits are bad bring mats to cover the openings.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 pm
- Location: Maryland
Return to Maryland Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests