Last Day of the Season Pics...lets see them

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Mikeguard01, Cupped-n-Committed

Last Day of the Season Pics...lets see them

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:26 pm

hey yesterday was awesome. I limited out and had a great day.. the first day i had to break a little bit of ice! going through withdrawl.. Anyway lets see those last day of 2007 duck season pics!

five bucks to who can tell me what breed of dog mine is! and just a hint he is a 100% pure breed

Dam when does the season open up? ARE U SERIOUS A WHOLE 8 MONTHS aaaaa MAN
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:41 am

Only $5, Hoow about a hunt?

Is he a Norfolk Terrier?

No pics here, I could not get them close enough.
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Postby choptankcrabber » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:18 am

Looks like 100% American redneck..... oh, wait, you were asking about the dog. :yes:

Why are you looking for a new gun? Browning citori field grade, right? Who needs a third shot, when you should be keeping an eye on where the first two birds dropped?
choptankcrabber
hunter

Postby MDcanvasback2189 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:16 pm

sorry boys ur both wrong..... the gun is a winchester 101 that i got from my dad wo hates o/u and the dog...well the dog is a austrian mountain dog especailly used for tracking.... its real name is stiresher rowhaire brachen... good luck findin another one in the country.... And the kid well 100% redneck well thats probably the closest u guys got :toofunny: ...and if u want a hunt maybe we can work somethin out next year or something in the spring....maybe gobblers? im looking to down my first long beard
MDcanvasback2189
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting